Ch.18 Into it

The sharp car screeches marked the rough road, while you clutched onto the seat belt pushing your body more into the seat you were sitting on.

Your car pierced through the midnight cold wind hastily, the rear view mirror showcasing the whole mess going going on behind.

3 to 4 of black SUVs were chasing behind your's. The path and surroundings were unfamiliar with you. Jungkook was somewhat leading the car out of town.

A gunshot was fired which landed on the bulletproof glass causing it to carve scratches. You just held on for your dear life, attention stuck on Jungkook.

Wrong timing but he looked surreal, sweat trailing off his forehead, palms snaked around the steering wheel, fists clenched to a point where his knuckles turned white, the previously set hairs where falling over his eyes. And most importantly the lip suck...

Out of blue with aggressive strength Jungkook turns the stearing wheel 190° leading the car into those creepy woods.

You do not object having no idea about anything. A sudden chill ran down your spine when the headlights fell on the worse path with the petrifying trees decorated by the sides.

The rear view could no longer display anything since the surroundings fell void dark. You were suspicious about the chasers thou.

The car's speed slowly begun to normalise, as you heaved a sign of relief. Being exhausted you dropped your head back and without any further realisation fell asleep.
.
.
.

"Wow~"

Was the only thing which you could voice out, another huge door opened while your car speeds in.

The huge mansion didn't allow to free your eyes from the enchants it laid. It was more of a penthouse, a hugee one.

Between those creepy woods their was a heaven-- hell situated right in the middle. And ofcourse was owned by your husband.

Jungkook glances at you passing a slight smile, the car halts right at the entrance giving you a pleasant view of the vast sized doors waiting for your welcome.

He takes your palm in his warm one, guiding you inside like a gentleman he is.
The first person to come insight was Mrs. Choi standing at a corner with a concerned look hooding her face.
Just as you were close enough with her, she pulls you in her arms.

"I was worried..."

You smiled, wrapping your arms around her.

"I am fine, we are fine"

"Jungkook?! Sister-in-law?!"

A male hoarse voice shouts, the moments so fast the only thing your vision caught was a male figure grabbing Jungkook into his embrace.

"Eh?"

**

"I am Kim SeokJin"

The tall handsome guy with broad physics spoke first, passing a million dollar smile.

"Min Yoongi"

A shorter voiced nonchalantly, God does have favorites as he was absolutely crafted. A slight calmness in his tone. Poker face.

"Hello, Park Jimin"

Another etheral voice was heard across the room, his face was perfect, eyes were enchanting. He had those excited expressions painted all over him.

"Hi sister-in-law, I am Kim Taehyung!"

A drop dead gorgeous tall man spoke in his deep voice. Extending a hand shake, which ofcourse you gladly excepted.

"Myself Jeon Yn~"

You spoke puzzled, the only thing you knew was they were Jungkook's friends and nothing else. They were soon escorted by Jungkook to somewhere while you stayed back with Mrs. Choi.

"Who exactly are they?"

You inquired, sitting next to her comfortably on the cloudy couch.

"Jungkook's family. His hard-core friends more of brothers or maybe even more. He grew up with them, experienced hell with them, experienced every single joy with them"

She answered, staring into void. The palms she rubbed over her lap went unnoticed by you.

"Why weren't they at the marriage?"

"They were, you may have not just noticed... Your marriage didn't had any troubles just because of them, just because of them."

She muttered, turning her gaze away.

"Wow, wherein people barely have one true friend he has fou-"

"They are seven including Jungkook. You haven't met Hoseok and Namjoon they'd be here by midnight I guess"

Her tone held a total different disturbance, nonchalant she was. Cracking her finger muscles she stood up making you confused but before you could question, her figure could be seen disappearing into the kitchen.

**

"Thank you"

You bowed, thanking the maid since she escorted you to the bedroom and looked after every need of your's.

As soon as she left, you locked the door stepping into the shower to take a good bath so the stinky sweat covered body of your's could be relieved.

**

Humming a song while drying your hairs, your eyes kept stealing glances at the door waiting for your man to step in but he didn't.

Dropping your gaze to your lap, your hand movements slowed down getting tired. You were way to exhausted-- sleepy to move anymore.

And their comes Jungkook for the save, yanking out the towel out of your grip gently he rubs it upon your wet locks.

Your shoulders drop in satisfaction, his hand movements made you dizzy with sleep and soothness.

"Sleepy?"

"Hmm"

"Take a good sort of sleep then, you gotta dance at my birthday party~"

"Hmm~"

You hummed but your eyes were shot open once the words were registered in your mind. You immediately looked at his mischievous face through the mirror.

"What?! It's your birthday?!"

"Yup wifey~ Your man was born tomorrow"

A slight tint of pink creeped up to your cheeks with the 'your man' but priority matters and it was his birthday.

"I prepared nothing"

You mumbled with sorrow, lower lip curling outward. Breaking the eyes contact as once again your gaze was dropped to your lap.

"What could be more of a precious gift other then you coming in my messed up world hmm?"

"Nothing more priceless then you"

"Nothing more important then you"