Chapter 3

Ponyboy's POV

The movie had ended and Cherry and Marcia had left. I went to go look for Lila but I couldn't find her. I didn't realize she was gone until now. I started to freak out. What is dally gonna say? I thought. I ran home slamming the door shut. Everyone was at our house. They all came into the living room to see what was happening. "Pony.Whats wrong?" asked Darry. "I-I," i stuttered. "I don't know were Lila is." I finally say as Dally walks into the room looking concerned and mad. "What?!" Said Darry. Soda pop stands up along with two-bit. Dally walks over to me and grabs me by the shirt collar and holds me against the wall. "How could you have lost my little sister?" he says in a stren angry voice. "I-I- I didn't mean to...I'm Sorry." I say nervously. Darry walks over to us. "Dally let him go." he says as dally lets me free. "Well We gotta find her fast." says soda. We all run out of the door searching.

Lila's POV

i wake up in a dark room then suddenly a bright light hits my in the face. "Good. She is up." i head a voice that sounds very familiar. i blink fast and i can see 2 boys. "R-Randy?" i ask. "she knows us." says randy. "Alright your here cuz that little friend of yours was with our girls. we don't like that. so we took his girl and well you get the point." bob says. He is drunk. I can tell by his voice and breath. "Bob your drunk!" i say getting up but then suddenly falling down. i am tied to a chair. "w-what are you gonna do to me?" i as my voice shaking. "OH nothing...." Bob gives an evil smirk. Randy hands him a belt. "tell me were Ponyboy and his friends are and you won't get hurt. I know dally Slashed the tiers of my car earlier." Bob says then grips the belt tightly.

"i aint gonna say nothing. Besides i don't know were they are." i state. "Okay then." randy chuckles. Bob grips the belt and whips it around my face making a slapping sound. i scream from the pain and felt something running down my check. he slapes me again on the arm and leg until blackness fills the room. The only thing on my mind is ponyboy.

Ponyboy's POV

I frantivly search the town for Lila. "Pony take it easy. we will find her." Soda says to me. "Yea besides its almost 7 am we have been up all night."two-bit says. "No!" i scream. "It's not that easy for you to say!" Suddenly everyone is looking at me. "I-I LOVE HER!" not noticing what i just saud i sink to the ground crying and hoping she is okay and that i will find her soon.

!~*~ time-lapse~*~

I woke up in bed with the smell of breakfast cooking and everyone chattering but the only thing i could Lila. Then i drift back to sleep hopeing she will be right next to me when i wake up.