Chapter 11

Lila's POV
I was sitting crying into my hands,my knees against my chest. Thoughts running through my mind. what will dally do? How can I live like this? All of these thought tangled up in my head. but the most important ones was what is inside me? Will pony real up with me?
Ponyboy's POV
There is a knock on my door. "pony,its Darry." he says. I open the door and he is standing in the door way. "is everything okay?" He asked. "yeah." I say hesitant. "You look pale and you haven't eaten in a few hours." I look out the window and see its dark. I slept the day away. "well I was sleeping." I say. "maybe your sick." "Darry I am not sick. I just have a lot on my mind." "oh okay. night pony." he says then leaves. I walk over to lilas room to find her sitting crying on her bed. should I walk over to her? No not now. I go back to sleep until morning cones.
Lilas POV (5 days later)
I woke up very early feeling sick to my stomach. maybe I still have a hangover I thought. then I ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.this has been happening for 5 days. and for 5 days all I have had was water and maybe some bread.everyone though I was sick but I told them I wasn't. I kept throwing up. after about ten minutes I was done and went back to sleep.
"Is as sick?" One voice said. "maybe. she looks very pale." another said. "she has to come to school with me. it wouldn't be the same without her." pony said. "I will wake her up." Darry said. he walks over and gently shakes me. I groan. "good your up. are you sick?" he says. "no I am going to school." I say getting out of bed but then falling right to the floor. Darry catches me just in time. "your not going to school." he says putting be me back in bed. "pony... " I say. "make him let me go to school." I pout. "sorry but your not looking good. I think you should stay home." he says. "Yea Lila you should stay home." soda says. "fine I will." I say covering my face with a pillow. "okay well two-bit will check in on you every once in a while we are leaving now." Darry says. "bye." I say. "bye." they say and pony kisses me on the forehead. I go back to sleep and wake up a few hours later and only two-bit is there. "hey can you drive me somewhere?" I ask him. he nods and we get into his car. "were do you wanna go?" He asks. "cvs I need to get something." I say. we pull into the parking lot and I grab 3 different home pregnancy tests. I pay for them and the Clark gives me a weird look. "aren't you a little young for these?" She asks. "just be lucky I am paying." I say walking out with the brown bag. "got everything?" Two-bit asked. I nodded and we went home. went we get home I go to the bathroom and do the tests. I wanted a few minutes and all 3 came out to be positive. I almost passed out.