Chapter 15

Lola's POV
I walked down the street and saw the living room light on in Ponys house. It was about 2 a.m and I figured it was Darry reading the paper. I walked by the house and went to the lot. I sat down under a tree and looked down at my stomach. I sighed. I watched the sunrise and thought of ponyboy. I thought of all the bad things that could happens between us and how it would impact our kid.
Ponyboy's POV
I had this gut feeling that something good and bad was gonna happen today. I walked out to find Darry making breakfast,soda in the shower,two-bit and Steve watching Micky eating cake and drinking beer. "hey we're is Dallas?" I asked. "I don't know." Steve said shoving cake in his mouth. "Steve use. Fucking forks and plate." Darry said putting eggs on a plate for everyone. he moaned and crossed his arms like a little kid. I sit at the table playing with my food and soda come out shirtless. "hey Dar we're is my DX shirt?" He asked putting on his belt. "in my closet.i just horned it." he said. soda ran to get it and came down stairs in less then 40 seconds. "lets go to work now." soda said. "pony have a good day at school and see you at 6." Darry said rubbing my head and soda did the same thing. I walked outside and headed to school.
~*~ time lapse~*~
I got home from school and did my homework. the gut feeling was still there. everyone was home by now and Darry is making dinner. there is a knock at the door and I open it to see lila,and I almost passed out.
Lilas POV
I finally went to Ponys house and when he saw me he looked like he was gonna faint. "hi pony." I said trying to make small talk then everyone came to the door and was shocked. "hi lila." he said shocked and a little nervous. I walked in and everyone was quiet and looking at me. dally was sitting on the small couch and his head turned to me and his eyes popped out of his head. he was mad and happy. "before I say anything I am sorry I ran away. I missed you all and this was an accident." I said. "how the hell did that happen?" Darry asked. "well um-" I was cut off by two-bit sating "OMG what the fuck happened to you? Your stomach is gonna explode!" He said. "I ain't gonna explode. I am pregnant." I said my face is burning. ponyboy fell to the ground and dal got pissed and everyone was just shocked. "please don't be made at me. it happened the night we were all drunk." I said. "me and pony kinda got carried away and didn't know it." I said my face bright red. I looked down at the ground. "YOY WHAT!?!" Dally said. "dally I didn't mean to. I-it was an accident. I swear." I said very scared as he came closer to me I was up against the wall now. he would never hurt me but time he might. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU CAUSED US ALL?!?" He asked screaming in my face. "Dal I- sorry." I said with fear. then his hand came hard across my face with a bad sting to it and I started crying. he looked at me and his anger left. he saw the hurt and fear in my eyes but I saw sorrow in his. "l-lia I am sorry. I didn't mean to." he said trying to be nice. I ran out the door crying but no one followed me. I sat under a tree and cried until I ran out of tears. my face hurt like hell and I knew a black and blue would be there by now. I sighed. I knew this would happen.