Chapter 7

Ponyboys POV
When I wake up I am all wet and wearing one of Dally's many jackets. I look over to my right and see Bob with blood coming out of him. on my left there is Lila passed out with cuts and blood while Dallas is next to her stroking her hair with a blood blade next to him. "Dallas?" I say groggy. "I killed Bob..." He says holding back tears still looking at lila. i crawl a little to get to Lila and look at her with tears forming in my eyes. "w-will she be okay?" I say fighting the tears. he shrugs. "do I look like a doctor to you man? I don't know." he says with tears in his eyes. "w-well we gotta get her to darry, and fast." I say getting up. dally does the same and runs back to our house carrying lila. "Darry! Soda! Help!" I yell as I bust through the door and dally follows in. they both rush in and dally puts Lila on the couch. "what happened?" Darry asked wiping his hands on a white rag. "she was beat up by some socs." I said. "hey pony why are you wet?" Soda asked me. "they Reyes to drown me." "okay dally go get the first aid kit,soda go get pony a new outfit from the dryer, and pony give me your wet shirt. I can is it to clean the blood off." Darry commands us all. I give him the shirt and he wipes off the blood from lila. soda gives me a new shirt and dally hands Darry the first aid kit. Darry is the best doctor out of all of us. he has handled lots of this before. he raps up her arm from the big gash on it. "Hey pony maybe you and I should stay in the kitchen." soda says leading me to the kitchen. dally and Darry are working on lila.
~*~ time lapse ~*~
It's now 2 am and Lila still hasn't woken up. I am getting really worried. I stand over her and stair. at least she is alive. I look out the window. this is too much for me to handle. I got so worried so I ran out the door to the nearest wine and beer store. I bought a lot of beer and drank bottle after bottle. I got dizzy and all of my problems seemed to disappear. I passed out with the beer bottles empty and the sound of sirens.