Scary Brother

[After finish his college now Vivek is on his vacation, finally his student life is over and now he is ready to get a Job but he is waiting for result ]

Uncle : Good morning vivek... So vacation start hunn?

Vivek : Ahhh uncle it feels like I'm free now.

Prince : (he also came )good morning guys.. Bhai so what will you do in vacation?

Vivek : I'll search for job bro

Prince : You'll get the best job bhai after all you're so smart.

Vivek : I hope so prince, by the way how's going your study hunn? Today at evening come to my room with all your tests i want to see that... I was busy because of my exam but now I'm totally fine so now my focus is all on your study...

Prince's POV

Oh no no... Why God why? He want to see my tests i don't even know where my all tests is it in drawer? On study table? Ahhh he will kill me if i say i don't have my own test.

Vivek : prince... Prince I'm telling you something are you listening?

Prince : Ye.. Yes bhai I'll come at evening for sure.

Vivek : humm...

(Prince  now going to school.. Uncle went to the kitchen and vivek now watching TV..)

Vivek : Uncle I'm sure I'll fed up with this vacation very soon it's just the first day and I'm already bore..

Uncle : Ha ha ha ha.. Take some rest son you have time now..

(After watching TV now vivek went to take rest in his room but Suddenly someone call him)

Vivek : call from his school? Why?

Hello...?

Ok I'm coming ma'am, I'm just right now coming.

(Vivek came downstairs he is looking so angry...)

Vivek : Uncle.. Uncle... I'm going to prince's school... His principal called me.

Uncle : why but son is there any serious.

Vivek : Nope uncle but today someone will learn huge lesson.

Uncle : Vivek drive careful and be calm.

Vivek : since he is in my life i can't be calm uncle (he said in frustrated voice )

Uncle's POV

The way he left.. I'm worried for prince i hope nothing is serious.. (He is praying to God.)

(Vivek reach to the school and went to principal's office )

Knock knock..

Principal : yes come in

Come son come sit... How are you...?

(Vivek saw here prince was standing In office and he was looking at the ground he don't even wanted to look up at vivek )

Vivek : I'm good ma'am please tell me ma'am what happened why you called me..

Principal : Should i complaint to your elder brother? Or you'll say?  Hunn?

(Teacher asked to prince but prince had not anything to say)

Let me tell you vivek, today He fought with his classmate in chemistry lab.. They both were fighting I'm not saying it was just prince's mistake, that boy was also wrong but...

Vivek : But what ma'am?

Principal : Can you just believe prince was about to throw one chemical bottle on that boy..

Vivek : (he got up from chair in shock) what.... Really?

Principal : Yes son thank God teacher stopped him.. Otherwise we can't even imagine the consequences..

Vivek : That boy.. Is he ok?.(vivek sounds so worried and scared)

Principal : yes yes teacher went on time between them but it's not acceptable behavior vivek...he was about to hurt that boy with chemical.. It's dangerous for our school reputation too thank God that boy is safe. Otherwise.. You know what i mean.

Vivek : i know ma'am.. I can understand.

Principal : See.. Vivek i was about to kick him out from this school for this.. But he is so smart in study Also he is talented so it can affect his future, That's why i called you to complaint about him.

Vivek : Thanks ma'am, You're so kind..I'll make sure he won't behave like this in school anymore.

(He was looking at prince with such a scary expression, prince's whole body was shaking in fear )

Principal : Hummm.. Thanks vivek school time is already over you both can leave.

(Vivek said thanks to principal and came outside from office Prince start to follow him... His brother don't even want to look at him, he walk straight to the car and sat in it...)

Prince's POV

I'm sure Today it will be hard for me he hates when I'm not in discipline...he is so angry what should i say to him i can't even open my mouth his scary eyes already giving me shivers..

(Prince don't had any guts to sit beside his brother so he opened back sit door and sat there)

Vivek : Come and sit here...

Prince : Please.. B. Bhai.

(Vivek turn to him and they way he was looking at prince, immediately prince came out from the car and sat besides his brother)

Vivek : sitting on back sit of car can't save you (he said in stern voice )

(Prince start to cry, he is looking down and crying but his brother ignoring his tears )

Vivek : What a anger you have hunnn... You were about to burn someone's skin today (he start to scold prince )

Prince : I'm so...

Vivek : Don't you dare to say sorry... At least not this time, Keep your so called sorry to you i don't need that sorry.... Your sorry can't justify everything that you did.

(Vivek driving the car and here prince is crying and wiping his tears with hands again and again)

(After few time they are back to home. Prince came out from the car... And he is waiting for his brother..after some seconds vivek also came out..)

Vivek : Let's Go. (He is still sounding so angry )

(As soon as they entered in home.. Vivek sat on sofa.. And prince was standing there with lowering his head)

Vivek : Uncle please give me water.

Uncle : Thank god you both came i was so worried (he gave water to vivek)

Oh God prince what happened why are you crying so much (he hugged him prince is now crying on his uncle shoulder like a little kid)

Vivek : It happens when person is guilty.. Let it be uncle.. He don't deserves your concern. Leave him..

And you... Go to your room I'll come to your room later.. And yaa don't forget i wanted to check that test also be ready today I'll not spare you prince.

(Prince start to walk towards his room his mind is not working now he went and sat on bed still he is crying so hard)

Prince 's POV

What will he do with me... Why i couldn't control my mind when i was angry? why i did that?😭 Should i call to mom she can save me... No no she will tell this to dad.. ahhhh Wait... That test also i have to find all tests..

(Now prince start to searching for his tests he is searching here and there)

(After sometimes )

Knock.. Knock...