THIS IS A JOKE IM BORED

I found this story generator and just put random things this can count as a chapter but it may not make sense at all so be prepared

Robin Arellano was thinking about Finney Blake again. Finney was a remarkable queen with fat warts and fat legs.

Robin walked over to the window and reflected on his sleepy surroundings. He had always loved beautiful Robins House with its rainy, raspy rivers. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel fuzzy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a remarkable figure of Finney Blake.

Robin gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a ruthless, vile, juice drinker with red warts and curvy legs. His friends saw him as a large, lazy lover. Once, he had even revived a dying, owl.

But not even a ruthless person who had once revived a dying, owl, was prepared for what Finney had in store today.

The sun shone like singing pigeons, making Robin concerned. Robin grabbed a spotty blade that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Robin stepped outside and Finney came closer, he could see the different glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want affection," Finney bellowed, in a clumsy tone. He slammed his fist against Robin's chest, with the force of 3108 monkeys. "I frigging love you, Robin Arellano."

Robin looked back, even more concerned and still fingering the spotty blade. "Finney, I love you," he replied.
They looked at each other with jumpy feelings, like two brainy, better badgers rampaging at a very gracious holiday, which had rock music playing in the background and two cowardly uncles sitting to the beat.

Robin regarded Finney's fat warts and fat legs. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Finney.

"Please?" begged Robin with puppy dog eyes.

Finney looked sleepy, his body blushing like a kindly, klutzy knife.

Then Finney came inside for a nice glass of juice.

THE END

IM DEAD, anyways needthose requests im running out of storys