ANOTHER JOKE STORY

(This is my apology for not posting I'm still working on those 3 chapters but in the meantime here's another story generator story)

Robin Arellano looked at the soft shirt in his hands and felt happy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his alive surroundings. He had always loved Homey Baseball Field with its teeny-tiny, tan trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Finney Blake. Finney was a Funny Angel in sight with long brown hair hands and strong lips.

Robin gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a Muscular, skinny, Orange soda drinker with muscular hands and skinny lips. His friends saw him as an amused, alive Angel in Disguise. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a rich Two young boys.

But not even a Muscular person who had once made a cup of tea for a rich Two young boys, was prepared for what Finney had in store today.

The sunny teased like Hugging dog, making Robin lovely.

As Robin stepped outside and Finney came closer, he could see the frantic glint in his eye.

Finney gazed with the affection of 7441 Coragous klutzy kangaroo. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want attention."

Robin looked back, even more lovely and still fingering the soft shirt. "Finney, I am your daddy," he replied.

They looked at each other with joyful feelings, like two curried, crispy cat kissing at a very Attitude birthday, which had rock music playing in the background and two calm uncles tackling to the beat.

Suddenly, Finney lunged forward and tried to punch Robin in the face. Quickly, Robin grabbed the soft shirt and brought it down on Finney's skull.

Finney's long brown hair hands trembled and his strong lips wobbled. He looked excited, his emotions raw like a brawny, bitter bandana.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Finney Blake was dead.

Robin Arellano went back inside and made himself a nice drink of Orange soda.

THE END

IM DEAD