Its Always Been You

Can I bite your tongue like my bad habit-sorry I had to
⚠️⚠️minor smut⚠️⚠️
Finney:16
Bruce:17
Vance:18
Robin:17
Donna:16
(Okay so this story includes, the bitch Donna(not that's she's a bitch, in this she is), very little amount of Brance(we all love brance☺️) and minor smut, that's why their aged up 😃, oh Donna made finney stop seeing robin for 3-4 years, but let's see what happens😏)
Modern au

Finneys pov

I was on a date with my girlfriend Donna, she always looked into my eyes liked she loved me I knew she didn't ,  I also knew something she doesn't want me to know, she's cheating on me with, Moose. My girlfriend was a bitch, she made stop seeing my Best-Friend and my actual crush, Robin Arellano. "Hey babe, do you think I would look good in this outfit" she showed me a picture on her phone. I didn't lie to her, because honestly yes she would. "I guess" "what do you mean I guess" I sighed "yes you would look good" I rolled my eyes

I hear the restaurant door open, I see pinball Vance, Bruce, and ........Robin!  My face started heating up. Wow I haven't seen him for so long it's like I forgot how I felt about him. He looked around, until he saw me, his eyes widen, then he looked at Donna, his eyes looked angry. "Finn, who are you looking at" I turned to her "uh Nobody" "it didn't look like nobody" she mumbled but I heard. I look back at the door to see all of them gone. I should've said hi. "Hey Donna I'm gonna use the bathroom, I'll be back." "Yeah Yeah, whatever" she shooed me off. What did I ever see in her.

I open the door and walk to the sink. I look in the mirror, I'd say my hair gotten longer and curlier nothing like Robins though.Speaking of Robin, he look much older, he must pull all the girls, especially with those muscles, he pulled me without even knowing. I went into the stall, and heard the bathroom door open, I look through the cracks to see who it was , I gasp...it's Robin. I guess I gasped to loud because he turned around. I felt like I was in a horror movie for some reason. I heard the door open again, and looked through the crack he was gone.

What is wrong with me I could've said hi right there also. I get out the stall, and washed my hands even though I didn't use it. I dry my hands and go to the door to find it locked. How the fuck am I locked from the inside. I hear someone's hand bang on the door and a shadow from behind me. I turn around to see Robin, with a handsome ass grin. "We'll hello to you to, Finn" he smirked. My face probably looked redder than the crabs me and Donna were having. "Glad to know I still make you blush" he laughed "h-h-hi Robin,long time n-no see" what the fuck is wrong with me. "Wow that all you have to say, after 3 years of ignoring me"
⚠️⚠️ minor smut⚠️⚠️
"Hey it wasn't my fault it wa-" "Donnas, I know Bruce told me, you know after 3 weeks of ignoring me , I got real pissed, like so mad I fought anybody who even looked at me wrong" "I really wanted to talk to you,but" "you didn't wanna  ruin your relationship with 'Donna' " I looked at him, I remember he always finished my sentences, and vice-versa. I almost forgot that he had pinned me to the wall. "Wow were so close to eachother" I whispered "I can get closer" and he did our lip were inches away. I looked into his eyes, he was already looking at mine to begin with so... I felt butterflies in my stomach. "You know I missed you a lot Finney, and Donna got in my way, but that's not gonna happen again." I was about to say something then he kissed me.

I stood there shocked for a good 4 seconds, then I kissed back. Our lips were moving in sync, it was passionate for a good 5 minutes, but then he started getting rough. I put my hands in his hair and he grabs my legs lifting me up, I wrapped my legs around him. We pull apart for air, then he kisses my neck. I draw my head as I let out small moans and kept saying his name, his hands my waist, sliding down but then I felt him hesitate and go back up, but went further up my shirt. "I love you so much, Mi Amor~" he whispers against my skin, sending shivers down my back. "I love you to Robin". And then he goes back to kissing me.

20 minutes later

I hear a knock on the bathroom door, we both stopped kissing each other and looked. "Finney, what's taking so long if you don't  unlock this door." I looked at Robin wide eyed, he looked at me, suprised but then smirked, I knew he was thinking of something.

Robins pov

I was kissing Finn, god I missed him so much. We hear a knock on the door. Finney, what's taking so long if you don't unlock this door. He looked at me shocked, while I had the greatest idea ever. He looked at me confused. "I want you to moan your loudest" "Robin we are in a restaurant we'll get kicked out" "do you really wanna come back to this restaurant, isn't your favorite restaurant, across these street"

He looked down, I knew he stopped going there because he had to avoid me that's why me, Vance, and Bruce came here. I bet there outside sucking faces with each other "and plus, everyone's gonna know we've been "fucking"" I smiled "jeez I didn't even get to that part yet" his face to turned red "FINNEY (UNKOWN) BLAKE GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW" "why don't we just walk out of here normally" I roll my eyes "fine, but my plan would've been more fun" I looked into his eye and he looked into mine, I kissed him again "FINNEY?" we pull apart and I put him down I unlock the door "Robin why were you with him Finney I said do-" her eyes widen

She's looking at his neck, I smiled, then I put an arm around is waist. He was blushing. "I think he's done with you Donna" "WHAT HE NEVER SAID WERE NOT DONE RIGHT FINN" "1.dont call me Finn 2. Actually we are done you can continue to suck faces with Moose, have a nice god-damn life" I was smiling even more
(Purr Finney) we both left the restaurant, luckily nobody was looking at us weird, and I was also lucky nobody else has to use the bathroom. Finney Blake is now mine. I'm proud of myself.

Finneys pov

We both walked out the restaurant. Holding hands. I was with done Donna. Ok I'm glad robins back in my life. Now I'm his and he's mine.

"I love you Finn"
"I love you to Robin, Its always been you"