a Growing realization (idk i suck at titles)

Robin and Finney had been best friends since they were young boys. They had grown up together, sharing everything from toys to secrets. As they entered their teenage years, they both began to realize that they were attracted to boys, but they never talked about it with each other.

It wasn't until they turned 18 that things began to change between them. They started to spend more time together, talking about their hopes and dreams for the future. They both knew that they were gay, but they were afraid to admit it to each other.

One evening, while they were sitting on Robin's bed, watching a movie, Robin turned to Finney and said, "I have something to tell you." Finney looked at him, waiting for Robin to continue. "I think I'm in love with you," Robin said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Finney was stunned. He had never considered the possibility that Robin might feel the same way he did. "I don't know what to say," he said, his heart pounding in his chest.

Robin looked down at his hands, afraid to meet Finney's gaze. "I understand if you don't feel the same way," he said. "I just had to tell you how I feel."

Finney reached out and took Robin's hand in his own. "I do feel the same way," he said, his voice filled with emotion. "I've been in love with you for years, but I didn't know how to tell you."

They leaned in and kissed, their lips meeting in a soft, tender embrace. It was the first of many kisses they would share in the coming months.

Their relationship was not without its challenges, however. They knew that their families and friends might not accept their love for each other, and they were right. When they finally came out to their loved ones, they were met with anger and rejection.

But Robin and Finney refused to let anyone come between them. They knew that their love was real, and they were determined to fight for it. They faced discrimination and prejudice, but they stood strong, holding onto each other for support.

Years later, as they sat on the porch of their small home, watching the sunset together, Robin turned to Finney and said, "I never thought it would be easy, but I'm so glad we stuck together."

Finney smiled and leaned in for a kiss. "Me too," he said, his heart overflowing with love for the man sitting next to him. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here, with you."