Let Me Go

(So the grabber doesn't exist, but Robin still died, He got shot, it was an accident, somebody was trying to shoot someone else)
FluffyAngst
Finney:19
DeadRobin: 20

Finney pov

It's been a 7 months since my boyfriend was shot, It's not like the person was aiming for him, it just happened to be the wrong person at the wrong time, the guy shouldn't even had a gun in the first place. I wonder if I did go with him that day, would he still be alive, would I have gotten shot. I went to sleep.

Dream~~~

I opened my eyes and see I'm in a beautiful flower field full of Red Roses, Robins favorite flowers, I hear someone whistling in the distance, I squint my eyes because the sun was bright like almost a white color, actually the whole sk- wait there is no sky it's just white , but how is there grass and flowers. I walked to the whistling, and stopped, I felt my heart stop, I just froze, it was Robin but he looked younger and alive. He turned around and gave me a smile, "hey Finn glad you could make it". I look behind me to see, me, well past me, I remember this was our first date. I told Robin to pick anywhere he would like, and I was surprised he picked this, but then again it was beautiful. That's where he told me roses were his favorite flowers. We were like 14 well I was he was 15.

I started to cry. "Hey Finn, ready to go to the movies" I look behind me, again it was Robin, but slightly older, I was 15 at this time and he was 16. The first drive-in I was taken to. The drive-in were showing re-runs of movies so we(mostly robin)Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I was so scared, I basically jumped on his lap, and here I was watching this memory, like I was reliving it. "Dipshits Move"

I turned to the side to see me in the bathroom, must be another memory. It was the first time we met, we kinda knew each-other but not best buddies at the time. I see my old bullies move to the side and him walk through. "Hey Finn, what's happening". That's when the memory froze, I was confused I felt my eyes I knew I was crying but not this hard. The memory starting fading, my eyes widened. "What" I look at the other memory's they started fading to. I sunk to my knees, what was happening. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me, my eyes widen again, it was Robin, but he looks dead. That's how I knew he was actually looking at me and this wasn't another memory. "Hey Finn. What's happening" that's when I just let it out I was sobbing, he pulled me into a hug and kept saying 'you're gonna be okay Finney' and 'shhhh it's alright mi amor" I finally calmed down and looked at him.

"I miss you Robin, so much I should've went with you to the store, it's all my fault" "woah stop right there, Finney if you came with me you would've died, and how do you think I would've acted when your gone, it was either gonna be me or you, I'm so glad it wasn't you" "your mother misses a lot, so does Gwen, our friend group, me I missed you so much" " I know, Finney Blake never forget this, I'm always with you, even if you can't see me, and I see you taken Spanish to understand my mother, by the way it's 'frijoles blanco con pollo' not 'freejoles blaso can poyo" I started laughing that one time cause I don't know how to pronounce it, his mother was laughing when I said it to it was so embarrassing, "see there's that famous Finney Blake smile, my Finney Blake" he started frowning, so did I. "Mi amor look at me" i didnt i just looked down, he grabbed my chin, his hands were cold,but a good kind of cold, before I said anything he kissed me, and I didn't hesitate on kissing back.

After 20 seconds he pulled us apart. "I have to go, Finn, I love you" "Robin please it's not the same without you" "Well I can't come back alive" he laughed "Finn, your gonna have to Let Me Go" "Robin-" we'll see each other again one day and god forbid its soon, cause I swear to god if I see you at all in these next couple of years, to find out you killed yourself, I will kill you myself" his eyes were angry "woah I haven't thought of suicide, I'm not that depressed, I just miss you, I can't let you go" "I'm not saying forget me, what I'm saying is stop being sad that I'm gone and be happy we made those memories, stop being sad because your not gonna see me again, be happy that we knew each other, and I'm glad I met you, I love Finney Blake" "I love you to Robin" I kissed him again, he cupped my face. I felt him fading. We pulled apart. " bye Finn" and that was it he was gone.

He was right I had to stop being sad he's gone, I miss so much, but I have to move on, I'm still gonna visit his grave everyday and talk to him, now that I know he's there but I can't see him. I think I got this.

End of Dream~~~

I woke up and sat up on my bed, it was 4:00am, I laid back down and retrace my memories I had in the dream, 'Your gonna Have to Let Me Go' and I was gonna do exactly what he said. I loved Robin very much, and I won't ever stop, so I'll love my life to the fullest for him, I had to let go of those sad memories, even though there weren't any just the one where he di- there you go again, okay this might be harder than I thought but I got this. I'm gonna Let go for you Robin. I smiled and went back to sleep.

Robins pov

I was lying next to Finn, i put my arm around him, he squirmed and touched his waist , like he knew I was here , which he did because I told him. I might've went into his dreams , I just wanted him to see me again, and tell him that losing me isn't the end of the world, it was the end if mine, but his. I don't hate the person who shot me, most likely because I don't know who they are, I kinda forgot there face. That also another reason I stay by Finney, so I don't forget him, I don't ever wanna forget his facial features, soft hands, fluffy hair, and kind personality. I heard him mumble "I love you Robin" "I smiled "I love you to Finney" I fell asleep beside him.

(Finalllly I made a one shot that kinda makes sense)