Arguement

Finney and Robin had been arguing for what felt like hours. The tension between them was palpable, and neither of them seemed willing to back down. Finney was getting increasingly frustrated, and Robin was getting increasingly angry.

The argument had reached a fever pitch, and neither of them seemed willing to budge. Then, out of nowhere, Robin leaned in and kissed Finney. It was a warm and gentle kiss, but still rough enough to shock Finney into silence.

The shock of the kiss was quickly replaced by a feeling of warmth and comfort. Finney felt the anger and frustration melting away, and he found himself kissing Robin back. The kiss was passionate and intense, and it seemed to last forever.

When they finally pulled away, the tension between them had dissipated. Finney felt a newfound respect for Robin, and Robin felt a newfound understanding of Finney. They both knew that the argument was over, and that they had both learned something from it.

Robin looked into Finney's eyes and said, "Finn we cant keep arguing i love you to much for that" Finney nodded, still in shock.

The kiss had been so unexpected, and yet so passionate, that it had caused something to shift inside of Finney.

So he did. He kissed him back, gently but still with a hint of passion. Robin smiled and kissed him back, and the two of them stayed in that moment for what felt like an eternity.