JOKE STORY PT 3

This one is about Robins and Finneys daughter I didn't read it yet I just copied and pasted it from story generator and since you guys like these I will definitely make more so here you go........

onymous
Once upon a time there was a ruddy girl called Ríñele Arellano-. She was on the way to see her Phillip Slaughterhouse, when she decided to take a short cut through Central Park.

It wasn't long before Ríñele got lost. She looked around, but all she could see were trees. Nervously, she felt into her bag for her favourite toy, Little Mouse, but Little Mouse was nowhere to be found! Ríñele began to panic. She felt sure she had packed Little Mouse. To make matters worse, she was starting to feel hungry.

Unexpectedly, she saw a wise rabbit dressed in a yellow coat disappearing into the trees.

"How odd!" thought Ríñele.

For the want of anything better to do, she decided to follow the peculiarly dressed rabbit. Perhaps it could tell him the way out of the forest.

Eventually, Ríñele reached a clearing. She found herself surrounded by houses made from different sorts of food. There was a house made from red cabbages, a house made from sweets, a house made from lollipops, a house made from pizzas and a house made from macarons.

Ríñele could feel her tummy rumbling. Looking at the houses did nothing to ease her hunger.

"Hello!" she called. "Is anybody there?"

Nobody replied.

Ríñele looked at the roof on the closest house and wondered if it would be rude to eat somebody else's chimney. Obviously it would be impolite to eat a whole house, but perhaps it would be considered acceptable to nibble the odd fixture or lick the odd fitting, in a time of need.

A cackle broke through the air, giving Ríñele a fright. A witch jumped into the space in front of the houses. She was carrying a cage. In that cage was Little Mouse!

"Little Mouse!" shouted Ríñele. She turned to the witch. "That's my toy!"

The witch just shrugged.

"Give Little Mouse back!" cried Ríñele.

"Not on your nelly!" said the witch.

"At least let Little Mouse out of that cage!"

Before she could reply, four wise rabbits rushed in from a footpath on the other side of the clearing. Ríñele recognised the one in the yellow coat that she'd seen earlier. The witch seemed to recognise him too.

"Hello Big Rabbit," said the witch.

"Good morning." The rabbit noticed Little Mouse. "Who is this?"

"That's Little Mouse," explained the witch.

"Ooh! Little Mouse would look lovely in my house. Give it to me!" demanded the rabbit.

The witch shook her head. "Little Mouse is staying with me."

"Um... Excuse me..." Ríñele interrupted. "Little Mouse lives with me! And not in a cage!"

Big Rabbit ignored her. "Is there nothing you'll trade?" he asked the witch.

The witch thought for a moment, then said, "I do like to be entertained. I'll release him to anybody who can eat a whole front door."

Big Rabbit looked at the house made from macarons and said, "No problem, I could eat an entire house made from macarons if I wanted to."

"That's nothing," said the next rabbit. "I could eat two houses."