Always in our hearts

Dead Finney
Robin
Rinèle
Written in 3rd person bc I was lazy and its 2 in the morning

Robin was a single parent who had lost his partner Finney shortly after their daughter Rinèle was born. He was devastated by the loss, but he knew that he had to be strong for Rinèle. He poured all his love and attention into her, wanting to make sure that she had a happy and healthy childhood.

Rinèle was a beautiful child, with big bright eyes and curly brown hair. She was full of energy and curiosity, always eager to explore the world around her. But there was something about her that Robin couldn't ignore - she looked just like Finney. Her eyes and smile were identical to his, and it was a painful reminder of the love that he had lost.

Robin tried his best to be a loving father, but he was sometimes negligent. He worked long hours to provide for Rinèle, and he would often come home exhausted and irritable. He would forget to do things like buy groceries or fix the broken light bulb in the hallway. Rinèle would often have to remind him of things that needed to be done, and he would feel guilty for not being more attentive.

Despite his faults, Robin loved Rinèle more than anything in the world. He would spend hours playing with her, reading her stories, and taking her on adventures. They would go on hikes in the nearby woods, have picnics in the park, and visit the local museum. Robin wanted to give Rinèle the best childhood possible, to make up for the fact that she had never known her father.

But as Rinèle grew older, she started to ask questions. She asked about the man in the pictures on the mantelpiece, about the stories that Robin would tell her about him. Robin tried his best to explain what had happened to Finney, but he found it hard to talk about. It was a painful reminder of the loss that he had suffered, and he didn't want to burden Rinèle with his grief.

One day, Rinèle stumbled upon a box of old photos in the attic. She found pictures of Finney, of him holding her as a baby, of him laughing and smiling. She realized that he was her father, and that Robin had been keeping the truth from her.

Rinèle was hurt and confused, but she also felt a deep sense of loss. She had never known her father, but she had always felt like there was a missing piece in her life. She wanted to know more about him, to understand who he was and what had happened to him.

Robin realized that he had
PS I love you. And i asked the Ask AI app to write this for me. Losing a loved one is never easy, and it can be particularly challenging to tell a child about their parent who passed away before they were born. This was the situation that Robin found himself in when his daughter Rinèle stumbled upon old pictures of Finney, her father who had died before she was born. Robin had to find a way to tell Rinèle about Finney, and to help her understand who he was and what had happened to him.

Robin knew that this conversation would be difficult, but he also knew that it was important. He wanted Rinèle to know about her father, to understand the love that he had for her, and to honor his memory. He sat her down and explained that the man in the pictures was Finney, her father. He told her about the things that he had loved, the things that he had done, and the things that he had dreamed of.

Rinèle was initially confused and overwhelmed by the information. She had never known her father, and the pictures were the first connection that she had had to him. But as Robin continued to talk, she started to feel a sense of connection and understanding. She saw the love and pride in Robin's eyes as he talked about Finney, and she felt a sense of loss for the father that she had never known.

Robin was patient and gentle with Rinèle, answering all of her questions and helping her process her emotions. He shared stories of Finney's childhood, his interests, and his personality. He showed her pictures of their life together, of the adventures they had gone on, and of the love that they had shared.

Through this conversation, Robin and Rinèle were able to connect with Finney in a way that they never had before. They were able to understand his impact on their lives, and to honor his memory in their own way. Robin knew that this conversation was just the beginning, and that he would continue to share stories and memories of Finney with Rinèle as she grew older.

In telling Rinèle about Finney, Robin showed her that even in death, love and connection can endure. He helped her understand the importance of family, and the power of memory. He showed her that even though she had never met her father, he was still a part of her life, and would always be a part of her story.