JOKE STORY PT 6

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 8K READS HERENIS ANOTHER JOKE STORY

Robin and Finney always had such heavenly fun playing outside.
“Wahey! It’s a dreamy day!” said Robin.
“Certainly!” yelled Finney
“The Movie is later today!” bellowed Robin.
“Most people are coming!” whooped Finney
Doh!” gasped Robin.
“People keep falling over!” screamed Finney
“Oh shucks, this is weird!” grumbled Robin.
“You said it!” exclaimed Finney
“This is a really tricky problem,” said Robin.
“What could have caused this?” gasped Finney
Um, that’s an unusual looking enormous rabbit!” said Robin.
“Well I never!” wailed Finney
There was a blaring burble, and a fairy emerged from the humongous rabbit with a curious whirl.
“Greetings Robin and Finney, I am Galicia the Pussy fairy!” cheered the fairy.
“Bootyelle and the Bootys have robbed my magic Bandana and are muddling things up!” squealed Galicia.Jeepers, what bother are those Bootys causing with their devious tricks now?” asked Galicia.
“Oh dear! Those Bootys are leaving banana skins everywhere!” whined Galicia.
“The dippy Movie will be spoilt for that dense fairy now!” bellowed one of the Bootys.“Hey-up, the Bootys have the magic Bandana over there!” sighed Robin.
Robin and Finney set off a pneumatic drill which bounced the magic Bandana into Galicia the Pussy fairy’s hands.
“Hooray, glorious work!” said Galicia“Without you two the Movie would not have been possible!” yelled Galicia the Pussy fairy.
“Now that Bootyelle and those icky Bootys are crushed they must scamper away. Ciao!” bellowed Robin.
Robin and Finney made the most of the spinning top at the Movie.