Kiss Forever

Robin:16
Finney:16
fluff(my apology for all the angst especially for "Happy Birtday Mi Amor, and "Let Me Go")

3rd person pov (the whole thing)

Finney was sleeping over at Robins house, his mom was downstairs  cooking dinner with Robins uncle(her little brother) , while dancing to music "El Chico del Apartamento 512 by Selena Quintanilla" . Finney and Robin were upstairs, in Robins room, His TV playing their own music "Bad Habits by Steve Lacey" they were on Robins bed making out, not with lust and definitly no sexual tension, just sweet and loving, and slow, they were tangledd up in eachother, eyes closed,mouth to mouth(i mean thats how kissing works) Robins door was closed and locked, his mom and uncle knew they were dating, but if one of them walked in to see them kissing, that would just be awkward.

they slowly stopped, looking into each others eyes, and holding onto each other tight, they felt like if they let go, one of them would disappear, they botrh smiled,

"I love you so fucking much, Finn"

"I love you very more"

"Not more then me"

"Yes more then you"

they stared again

"when we grow up, im gonna put a ring on your finger , were gonna have a beautiful wedding, and were gonna have a family"

Finney blushed at that, "I would love that" Robin pecked Finneys Lips, the sing changed to "Ride by Lana Del Ray"

"God I could kiss you all day"

and then they went back to making out for about another 20 minutes until they heard a know on the door, "Robin, Finney vengan a comer, Isobel y yo hicimos enchiladas"

"COMING TIO"
they get off the bed, not bothering to to turn the music off, probably cause they would make out after.

"DIBS ON THE SPICY ONES"
"ROBIN AT LEAST SAVE A SPICY ONE FOR ME" Finn yelled as they sat at the table, Robin whispered,

"anything for you Mi Amor"

(aftermath) of course they made out again, after they ate, cleaned up, took shower, then they watched a movie,  The Enter Dragon, and fell asleep cuddling each other. Mrs. Arellano came in to turn the TV off, and looked her son, and future son in law. she whispered, "oh mira a mi bebé todo crecido, me alegro de que hayas encontrado al único hijo" she smiled and walked out the room, quietly closing the door behind her, and went to bed, she was right, Robin defintly did find her, the one he could Kiss Forever.