I Just Dont Want To Lose You

Rinele:16
Robin:40
DeadTransFinn:36
(So this is an au where Finn got murdered or a Vehicular Homicide, This happened around 3 years ago when Rinele was 13)

Flashback to 3 years ago......

3rd person pov

"Hey I need you to stay awake for me"
"His breathing is slowing get him on the strecther"
"His pulse is getting low HURRY!!"
"Don't close your eyes"
/////////////////

(4 hours later)

/\____/\__________/\________________/\___________________________________________________________________________

"We Lost Him"
////////////////////////////

Robin pov

I was in the waiting room with my daughter Rinele, 'this can not be happening Por favor, ¿por qué él?' I saw a doctor coming out I basically ran up to him
"Is he okay"
He gave me the most saddest look ever, and thats when my heart shattered
"no.................No............NO"
"Im Sorry for your lost Mr Arellano"
I knew something was gonna happen with that "friend" of his, I should of begged him to stay home, This is all my fault
"Papa?"
I looked at her she was crying to, She looked so much like him it made me cry harder, I felt her hands wrap around as I did the same.

3rd person pov

"Breaking news: Drunk Driver Cleo Delis commited Vehicular Homicide leaving Major Injurys o her and killing her friend, Finney Blake, who was also in the car at time."
Robin turns off the TV
"Papa"
"What do you want Rin"
"I was wonderimg if you wanted to watch a movie together"
"Not tonight Rinele"
yea I figured" she said in a shy voice
"can i at least watch TV"
"No just go to bed Rin"
'Bu-"
"RIN I SAID GO TO BED"
Her eyes widened 'He never talked to her like this, but im not that suprised why am i asing to watch TV my Dad just died"
"Look Im sorry Im just not in the mood right now"
"Yes Papa, Love you goodnight"
"mhm"
He didnt even say I love you back, Rinele was on the vefe of tears. she went upstairs to her room and went to bed, even though it took her awhile.

Robins pov

I went upstair to my daughters bedroom and whispered a prayer, "Oh Dios, cuyas misericordias no se pueden contar: Acepta nuestras oraciones en favor de tu siervo, y concédele a mi esposo una entrada a la tierra de la luz y el gozo, en la comunión de tus santos; por Jesucristo tu Hijo nuestro Señor, que vive y reina contigo y el Espíritu Santo, un solo Dios, ahora y por siempre. Por favor denle protección a mi hija la amo mucho Amén."

I ebnt down and gave my daughter a kiss on her forhead i tucked her in and was about to walk "Te amo mucho Rinele nunca lo olvides, eres mi hija preciosa y te protegere"

I closed her door and went to my bed, I layed and then i just broke I started crying, my first night laying without Finn, and that how its gonna be for the rest of my life, Yesterday we were just laughing about dumb stuff we did in 8th grade, now i cant even talk toa anyone, why did it have to be him, mi amore, El amor de mi vida del que me enamoré desde el tercer grado y salí desde el noveno grado, y me casé a la edad de 24-25 años.
My eyes soon felt heavy and then I let sleep take me.

End of Flasback..............

3 years later............

Rineles pov

It was 7:30 I was gonna ask my dad to habg out with some friends
"Hey Papa can I hang out with some friends"
"No"
"What why not"
"Because I said so"
"Thats totally not fair"
"It is when I have a reason"
"Then why cant you tell me"
"Because Im your father and I don't have to"
"Papa their just friends your acting like its dangerous"
His eyes widened
"you know your father said the same exact thing, Next thing you know 3 hours later I get a call from the hospital that your father got into a car crash and is on FUCKING LIFE SUPPORT,-"
"Pap-"
"AND GUEST WHAT AFTER WAITING 4 FUCKING HOURS IN THE HOSPITAL I FIND OUT HE DIED BECAUSE SOMEONE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO KEEP THE DAMN BEER AWAY FROM THEM WHEN THEIR DRIVING WITH ANOTHER PERSON IN THE CAR"
Papa was full on crying, I understood now, he didnt want me to end up like dad.........
I go to his side and I hug really hard
"Im sorry Papa, Ill stay home"
"I Just Dont Want To Lose You"
"I know papa, Im right here, i will always be right here"
"I love you Rinele, I love you so much"
"I love you too"