I'll See You Again Soon pt 1

Fluffy Angst
Dead Robin:13(he looks 23 but can change into an older self of him. Idk ghost logic I guess)
Finney:18
1983
Finneys pov

It's been 5 years since The Grabber kidnapped me, it's also been 5 years since my bestfriend,Robin Arellano, and the other kids was killed by him .And the worst part of it, I never told Robin how I felt. I was driving to the graveyard, like I do once a week. I never stopped visiting him. And it was hard to not cry, but I did it because I knew Robin didn't want me to be sad.

I get out the car and walk to the his Gravestone. "Robin Arellano 1965-1978 'Was the one of the most badass kids I ever met' Flowers were all around his Gravestone, mostly by me and his Family. I visited his mother every Month, she still heartbroken, I mean of course she is, that was her son, she told me I was like a second son to her and she never let me walk home alone even though I live 2 block away from her. I sit down in front of his grave and take bandana out of my pocket.

This was Robins dad's Bandana, I found it in the back alley of the Grab N' Go. I put on his Gravestone. I know Robin doesn't like to see my cry but this time I had to. "Hey Robin, I'm here again" I laughed "So today, your mom cooked, Friho di Poyo, I don't know how to say it. And I have something to tell you, that I shouldve done when you were alive."

Robins pov

I see Finney walking up to my Grave, I know he was looking at what it said, but I like to pretend he's looking at me. I miss him so much, I'm glad he made it out alive. "Hey Robin, I'm here again" "Hi Finn" I know he can't hear me but I don't care. "So today, your mom cooked, Friho di Poyo, I don't know how to say it. And I have something to tell you, that I shouldve done when you were alive." I laughed Friho di Poyo god Finn you hilarious. I wonder what he has to tell me

"Okay so Robin, I loved you, like a lot, I still do, but your not here so it can't happen. I liked every sleepover we had, everytime I had to tutor you, because I get to see you." I was shocked. "I know it's weird for a boy to like a boy but Robin your the only person that I ever loved, besides Gwen but she's my sister, you were my friend" he was full on crying now. I hated when he cried it makes me wanna cry. I saw him put my bandana I lost, when I got kidnapped. "Anyways, by Robin, I love you , and I'll see you next week." I smiled "I love you to Finney." What I expected was Finn to start crying and going back to his car, what I didn't expect was for him to hear me.

Finneys pov

I turned around going back to my car to hear a , "I love you to Finney" in turned around, to see a glimpse of a ghost, matter of fact a glimpse of ...ROBIN. I sit back down and stared at him. He stared at me. This isn't real, it can't be. Next thing he touched my face, it felt cold. I started crying, like bawling. "Finney you can hear me?" I couldn't talk I just nodded "so I expect you can see me." I nodded again. "Finn you know I don't like it when you cry.
"You try being alive, and seeing you dead bestfriend" I said laughing he smiled and laughed "by the way Finn, I love you to. But it's kinda weird since I'm 13 and your 18" "yea I know" "wait hold on." I gave him a confused, and got even more confused, when he looked older" "there we go" he looked my age, but in ghost form. "Is that better" "nope still weird but kinda"I said laughing. It was almost 5:30 I had to pick up Gwen from school, "Robin
..." "you have to pick up Gwen" he said looking at me, I just nodded "Hey, maybe since you can see me, I can come with you" "I would love that, but I want you to be in peace, I shouldn't take your soul away from your grave" "so....see you next week" he smiled , turning back into his 13 year old self, and hugging. "I'll see you next" I smiled. I hugged him back and then faded away

Bonus: I went to him every week, and since I can see him now, I feel better knowing I'm not talking to myself. I could kiss him when he's his adult self, but then I think back that he died at 13 so I just hug him. He thanked me for bringing his bandanna.
It was time for me to leave again.
"See you next week Robin"
He looked sad, "hey you ok"
"Hey your going to see me again everyday
"No your not not like this, I'm sorry I tried to stop it" he looked at the ground
"What do you mean"
He looked at me like he felt sad for me
"I'll see you again soon"