Rinney origins

Robin:13
Finney:13

Robin and Finney had never gotten along. From the moment they first met in elementary school, they had been at odds with each other. Robin was outgoing and popular, while Finney was quiet and reserved. They were like oil and water, and it seemed like they would never be able to get along.

But everything changed when they entered middle school. Robin had always been confident and sure of himself, but middle school was a different story. Suddenly he was surrounded by new faces, new challenges, and new expectations. He struggled to find his place in this new environment, and he felt lost and alone.

Meanwhile, Finney was having his own problems. He had always been a bit of a loner, and middle school was no exception. He found it hard to make friends and often felt left out of things. He was shy and introverted, which made it difficult for him to connect with others.

One day, Robin and Finney were paired up for a science project. They had to work together to design and build a model of the solar system. At first, they were both skeptical about the partnership. But as they worked together, they began to see each other in a different light.

Robin was surprised to discover that Finney was actually very smart and creative. He had a lot of great ideas for the project, and he was able to explain complex scientific concepts in a way that Robin could understand. Finney, on the other hand, was amazed by Robin's confidence and charisma. He was impressed by the way Robin could talk to anyone and make them feel at ease.

As they spent more time together, Robin and Finney began to form a bond. They discovered that they had more in common than they thought. They both loved video games, they both had a silly sense of humor, and they both enjoyed listening to music.

Slowly but surely, they started to hang out outside of class. They played video games together, went to the mall, and even started a band. They were still very different from each other, but they had learned to appreciate each other's strengths and weaknesses.

By the end of the school year, Robin and Finney had become good friends. They still had their disagreements from time to time, but they had learned how to work through them. They had a newfound respect for each other, and they were grateful for the unexpected friendship that had blossomed between them.