TBP x FT crossover one shot

Ziggy had always been cautious. She had learned to be that way after her sister Cindy was killed in 1978 and then her brother Vance Hopper a couple months after that. Cindy was a  victim of the infamous Shady Side curse, while Vance Hopper was a Victim in a Kidnapping and Ziggy had grown up with the constant fear that she too would fall victim to the curse or acting in that matter

Now, in 1994, Ziggy was 30 years old, but her trauma was still fresh in her mind. She tried to start a new life, but the memories of her siblings' deaths continued to haunt her.

One day, Ziggy received a call from Deena and Josh, two teenagers who were trying to lift the curse in Shady Side. They needed her help to unpossess Samantha, Deena's girlfriend, who had been possessed by the curse. Ziggy was hesitant at first, but she soon realized that this was her chance to confront her trauma and maybe even put an end to the curse once and for all. A curse that killed her sister.

As Ziggy worked with Deena and Josh to unpossess Samantha, she learned that they were the little siblings of a victim named Robin Arellano, who had been killed after Vance Hopper, Ziggy's brother. Deena k ew a little bint about him she remembers when he used to hold her ahe was only a couple months old, cause he was killedtheyear she was born. Josh didnt know Robin because their mother wouldn't talk aout him, because if she did, she would break down.

She also discovered that Samantha was Finney's cousin. The Finney Blake, Survivor of the kidnapping in Denver, Colorado. I
Ziggy wonders if he knows Samantha, she also wonders how much pain he was dealing, he was all over the news even in shadyside. And so was Ziggy a couple months before him, the camp nightwing massacre was on the news everywhere, but this wasnt about Ziggy right now.  She was just relieved to know that she wasn't the only one who had been affected by the curse.

Together, Ziggy, Deena, Josh, worked to lift the curse. They faced many challenges and setbacks, but they never gave up. They fought against the curse with all their might, determined to put an end to the cycle of violence and death that had plagued Shady Side for so long. Learning that her ex was aprt just added to the trauma, buy she wasn't gonna a let that get to her she had one thing on her mind, vengeance and hope.

In the end, their efforts paid off. They were able to lift the curse and unpossess Samantha. The town of Shady Side was finally free from the curse that had haunted it for centuries. Ziggy felt a sense of closure, knowing that her siblings' deaths had not been in vain. And those fucking Sunnyvalers could suck a 1666 dick. Since that's when the curse started

As Ziggy said goodbye to Deena, Josh, and Samantha, she couldn't help but feel grateful for the chance to confront her trauma and help make a difference in the world. She knew that the memories of her siblings would always be with her, but she was no longer afraid. She had faced her fears and come out stronger on the other side. She misses Vance and Cindy very much She would go to Cindy's Grave once a week, while she visited Vances Grave, once a month since he was farther, she even took Deena and Josh to see ther older brothers Grave a couple times.

That was the end of ziggy side the story in my au. if you want more TBF x FT then say Aye in that comments. Also I have a lot a finished chapters that I haven't posted so be ready to get spammed tonight and not sleep. Your welcome