1

Abandoned streets are full of ruins and wreckage, and a setting sun hangs behind the tall buildings, dyeing the sky a thick orange-red.

The wind blew through the streets with a hint of coldness, and it was so quiet that only the harsh sound of falling iron sheets swaying and scraping against the ground hurt every sensitive nerve of the person.

There is no trace of human activities in this city, and it is devastated. It is desolate and lonely, standing in the same place. I can vaguely see the prosperity and excitement of the past, but I don't know what it is still watching.

Chu Nao carried a light blue rabbit-eared schoolbag, carefully and vigilantly walked through the debris and debris on the floor, trying to find some possible leftovers on these empty and messy supermarket shelves or on the ground.

At the beginning, she finally found a small bottle of mineral water under the collapsed shelf. She wanted to pick it up, but she was too weak to move the shelf.

She tried to move several times without success, and finally took a breath and sat down on the shelf to rest.

She looked at the empty supermarket with a confused look.

She should not be unfamiliar with such a scene, but she was so well protected by him later that she no longer had the dilemma of "looking around at a loss" and "lack of food and short drinks".

...

She met him at Wei Mo, but in a mutant siege, he tried his best to send her away in order to protect her, but he was trapped in it.

After he left, she was overwhelmed with pain, and lived for a few days in a daze, and finally lost her desire to survive.

When she opened her eyes again, she was reborn and returned to the past. Back when the apocalypse had just begun, she was still a high school student whose school was destroyed and evacuated with the troops.

After waking up this time, she was on the evacuated troop truck and went to the shelter with the large troop.

But at the beginning, I knew that in the end, more than half of their team would be killed or injured on the road.

After almost all the rescuers were killed or seriously injured, a few strong men in the team would work together to **** all the firearms and supplies, and drive all the remaining old and weak women and children out of the car, leaving them to fend for themselves.

In her previous life, she was also a member of the castaway.

After being reborn, the first thing she did when she woke up was to leave the convoy and not be with them.

She couldn't explain her rebirth to others, and no one believed her.

No one understands her, and even thinks it's crazy for her to leave the team.

She could only leave a reminder to the captain of the army to warn them of those men with bad intentions.

As for whether they would believe her, it was not something she could consider.

After leaving the team, she drove bumpy for several months alone, all the way dangerously, and after hiding, she came here.

There is no trace of mutants appearing in the city. It is safe for the time being, but I dare not take it lightly.

After being kicked out of the car in the previous life, a group of people who have no self-protection ability can imagine what the situation will be. In the end, only she and a fifteen-year-old boy survived. Later, the boy did not survive when he awakened his power. The past is also dead.