75

"Sister, you come with me, we'll go home." Jing Yicheng's face became very bad, this time he left immediately at the beginning, as if the people behind were a flood.

Chu Chu couldn't do anything, so he stumbled and was pulled out. Before going out, he hurriedly made a gesture to Luo Ye, telling him to take it easy and she would solve it.

She didn't expect Cheng Cheng's reaction to be so big, or maybe it was because they hadn't seen each other for too long, it was too sudden for him, so she couldn't accept that she had a boyfriend for a while.

Jin Yu didn't leave after they came in, but stepped aside to deal with guild affairs. Seeing this scene, he pushed his glasses and analyzed rationally: "I think you may be in trouble."

Luo Ye was noncommittal, and methodically put the snacks on the table into his backpack.

Jin Yu's always gentle face seemed to show a smile of watching a good show: "Your future brother-in-law doesn't seem to like you very much."

Luo Ye threw the backpack on his back and raised his eyebrows at him: "Are you very experienced?"

"In fact, Xiaoxin has a ten-year-old younger brother, and he is a relative." Jin Yu shrugged helplessly.

Oh, it turned out to be the same people.

Jin Yu looked at him sympathetically: "Getting along with my brother-in-law is a skillful job, bless you."

Thinking that the first time he met Xiao Xin's younger brother, he was tossed by the bear children in every possible way, and finally cultivated some feelings and let him accept himself a little.

However, Xiaoxin's younger brother is young, and he can successfully pass the customs with a little more coaxing. In addition, there is a big age difference with Xiaoxin, and there is not much time for the siblings, so he does not need to meet often.

But Luo Ye's situation is much more difficult than him. The brother-in-law is not too old, he is past the age where he can be bribed with toys and snacks, and the two brothers and sisters are in a good relationship.

On the other hand, Chu Chu was quickly pulled out of the guild by his little cousin before he slowed down.

"Chengcheng, what's the matter with you?" Chu Chu broke off the thin body of the young man, saw his red eyes, and asked anxiously, why did he cry.

"Sister, don't be with him." The boy's voice was hoarse and choked, and he put down his arrogant words, "I earn money to support you, and it must be no worse than you are now."

Chu Chu was helpless: "Don't make trouble in the city."

She just thought it was her little cousin who still didn't understand Luo Ye, thinking that after getting along for a long time, he could always feel that Luo Ye was good.

She likes Ah Ye and will spend the rest of her life with him, and naturally hopes that her close relatives can accept him.

Jing Yicheng stomped his feet anxiously: "I'm not fooling around, I'm serious! Sister, I've grown up, you can't treat me like a child, I can take responsibility, make money to support my parents, and you."

Chu Chu knew that the younger cousin had always been impatient, and the more he talked, the more anxious he became. Maybe he would misunderstand Ah Ye more deeply, so he could only follow his words and temporarily change the subject: "Okay, let's not talk about this, take me there first. See your aunt and uncle."

Jing Yicheng had to swallow the remaining words in his heart, knowing that he wouldn't be able to convince his cousin to leave the man for a while, but it didn't matter, when he made enough money, he would naturally make the man stay away from his sister.