11

"Jiangning can be dangerous, so I'll just get off here."

The destination is different, Chu Chu does not plan to let others go to Jiangning with him.

"You want to go to Jiangning alone?" Xiaojing grabbed her arm, her voice angrily and puzzled.

Chu Chu nodded: "Yes, he may be in Jiangning, I'm going to find him, we'll just separate here, you can follow my method, as long as you are careful, you can reach the capital safely. Thank you for your help along the way."

They all knew who she was talking about.

But they didn't know anything about Jiangning's situation, and they didn't know if there was that person there. Xiaojing wanted to ask her, "Do I have to go to him? Can't we go to the capital with them?"

But she couldn't ask, because she already knew the answer.

Yes, must go.

Because that person is the belief that made her so brave and tenacious, and the obsession that supports her along the way. If it weren't for him, everything would be meaningless.

Xiaojing really wanted to have her stunned and taken away regardless of her wishes, but if there was no beginning, they would have died many times, and she could not force her regardless of her wishes.

Xiaojing calmed down for a while, and finally said without saying a word: "I'll go with you."

Can't stop her, let alone let her fight alone.

"Then you can't let you two girls act alone, add me." The uncle, who had recovered from his injuries, grinned.

The twin brothers and sisters clenched each other's hands and said tacitly, "Let's go too."

The last mother-in-law who got out of the car looked at the group of young children kindly, "You don't dislike the old woman, my body is dragged down, what worries do I have."

The remaining few soldiers who stood like poplars looked at each other, and one of them said, "Our mission has not been completed."

They have lost contact with the headquarters for several months. It is not so much that they are firmly guarding the mission, it is better to say that they have already regarded the **** as a partner fighting side by side.

Chu Chu looked at them in front of her silently for a moment, and suddenly smiled, she rolled up the broken hair by her ear, her eyes were firm, and she lightly opened her lips: "Thank you."

...

As a first-tier metropolis before the natural disaster, Jiangning's prosperity is self-evident.

However, it was lost after the natural disaster, and it was already an empty city.

After Chu Tiao and others entered Jiangning, what they saw was such a lost city. Before they were lucky enough to see its prosperity, they only knew it was lonely.

Dangerously escaped several mutant sieges, and several people came to Jiangning University. Just like this city, the school hall that countless students longed for in the past was also covered with dust. I don't know when it will be restarted. The four characters of "University" stand like a monument, looking forward to the glory of the past and looking forward to tomorrow.

It seems that there is no one she is looking for here.

Came with high hopes, but was disappointed in the end.

Chu Chu's eyes were briefly confused, and his heart couldn't help but sink to the bottom a little bit.

Where is he?