54

The alley extends in all directions, dark and narrow. Heavy snow blocks the street. Chu Yu chased the footprints left by the man in the alley. Although the air is fast, in such a narrow place, if you are not careful, it will be too late to turn. And dodging, she has almost hit the wall several times.

The man ran very fast, and was very familiar with these lanes. She turned a corner, only one step slower to chase after her, and the man disappeared.

There is a blind alley in front, but the footprints disappear when they reach the entrance of the alley, as if they disappeared out of thin air from this place.

Chu Chu flew down from the air, hovered over the place where the footprints disappeared, checked the surroundings, and found no abnormality or any hidden secret passages.

She was vigilant and did not cancel the stealth. She flew high again, looked down from the sky, and started over from the beginning when she met this "Snow Girl".

She didn't see the face of "Snow Girl", but only the similar red cloak. The other party seemed to intentionally lead her here, but after being discovered by herself and dodging an attack, the other party began to hide.

It is unlikely that there is no snowman around the snow girl, so it is almost certain that what she sees is not the real snow girl. In addition, the snow girl is not actually strong, and the real purpose is to seriously hurt her or catch her.

She pretended to be a Snow Maiden and attacked her again. Maybe Zhou Ma was taken away by her. At least her purpose was obvious, that is, she wanted to frame Snow Maiden.

Chu Niao narrowed her eyebrows. After flying for a long time, the butterfly bones on her shoulders began to ache. She had to find a place to stop, put away her wings, and the invisibility effect could not be used for too long. She hid in a leeward place to release her invisibility.

The place she was looking for was the roof of a high-rise building. She pushed the stair door on the top of the building and it was bolted, but the door was made of iron, which could not trouble her now.

A flame rose in her palm, and the scorching temperature continued to rise, directly burning a hole in the door. After the temperature cooled down, she reached in and pulled the door bolt, successfully entering the homestay.

There is a house to block the wind and snow outside, and the body that has been frozen after flying for too long finally warms up a little.

She rubbed her hands and walked down the stairs, thinking about how to find that fake Snow Maiden.

In fact, sometimes, it is often unintentional, and her luck has always been inexplicably responsive.

When I saw the two snow girls who were in a tit-for-tat state in the homestay, I had a complicated mood at first.

There is no real or fake Monkey King, you can tell at a glance which is real and which is Xibei.

Chuchu squatted in a blind spot on the stairs, propping up his chin to watch the scene of the sisters killing each other below.

The two people at the bottom don't look alike, but they wear the same clothes, and their height and age are similar. From the conversation between the two, I learned that they used to be the best friends in school, and they slept in class together and copied homework. , peeking at the novel together to discuss the boys they like, and wearing sister outfits together, they are inseparable best friends, but everything ends after the natural disaster.

When the natural disaster came, it was the holiday season. They met in the classroom with a few close classmates and went out to play. Among them was the boy whom the fake Snow Girl had a crush on. After the natural disaster, a group of them were trapped in the classroom. Outside the classroom is the variant.