79

The capital base, as always, is working hard to operate and construct, with busy people, a team working together, and one after another exciting research breakthrough, improvement and upgrade.

The Ministry of Agriculture and Planting has researched ways to improve the germination of seeds and increase the yield of food crops. The Ministry of Technology has made new scientific and technological achievements. The Ministry of Security is gradually eliminating the variants near the base, and more and more trapped survivors have been rescued.

However, for the majority of women, these latest announcements scrolling on the guild bulletin board every day are not comparable to one of the inconspicuous announcements.

[Every menstrual period is the pull of the moon on the tide and you—from now on, the guilds in the base will purchase free sanitary napkin supply points. Ladies in need, please collect them by themselves with their identity bracelets. Sufficient supplies, do not crowd or rob, as needed Receipt, no waste, no reselling, once found, severe punishment]

The winter in the northern country is very cold, but the announcement is as warm as three springs.

On that day, the guilds were crowded with ladies who came to collect the supplies, and the suggestion boxes of the guilds were also filled with thank-you envelopes from the ladies.

Because of this incident, the head of the base finally realized the importance of facing the needs of women. Since then, women's products have been included in the search team's material list.

"These are all the remaining thank you letters. Take them away. My office is going to be full." Mei Xin took out a large cardboard box from under the table, which was full of envelopes. She had already packed three The big cardboard box was taken away by Chu Tao, this is the last box.

At the beginning, I did not expect that my proposal would be supported by the guild.

Of course, the most important thing is that Mei Xin vigorously promotes it, so that it can be implemented in various guilds in a short period of time. For her, this matter was originally just a small effort, but it can get such a big response, and even improve the majority of women. Life experience, she really didn't think so much.

But the final result was not bad, except that there were too many thank you letters and no place to put them.

Chu Chu put the cardboard box into the space, and planned to wait to go back and see where to put it.

"It's the Spring Festival in two days. Your guild also has holidays, right?"

"Of course, there will be vacations." Mei Xin turned the pen with her fingertips, and took out a bow gift box from the drawer with one hand, "I think you should not be short of anything, this treasure that I have treasured for a long time and don't want to use it will be given to you for the New Year. gift."

Chu Chu couldn't guess what she gave, but she didn't know what she was giving, so she didn't refuse, and gave her the gift she had prepared.

Before walking out of the office, Mei Xin suddenly said meaningfully: "By the way, if you have a gift, you can unpack it when you get home. It is recommended to watch it with your boyfriend."

"..." Chu Chu's hand holding the gift box trembled, suddenly feeling that the gift was a little hot.

Is it too late to refuse now?

This meaningful tone, this meaningful look, even let her go home and dismantle it, and you don't need to think about it. Nine times out of ten, it is unsuitable for children.

But after all, it was the first New Year's gift she gave, and Chu Chu still reluctantly accepted it.

As long as she doesn't open it, it's fine...