57

Soon after Chu Nao and his group entered the valley, mist gradually formed around them. At first, they thought it was the valley with heavy humidity. Under normal circumstances, when they came back to their senses, the fog that filled the valley was already thick and almost unwittingly. It was almost impossible to see the road, and they seemed to be hitting a wall.

No matter how you go, you will go back to the same place.

Returning to the same intersection for the fifth time, a group of people had to get out of the car, looking at the familiar markings on the tree trunks, looking at each other not knowing what to do.

They have never experienced such a situation, they know it is abnormal, but they just don't know how to crack it.

Snow Maiden tried to expand the range of perception, trying to find the cause of the fog in the valley, but found that her ability did not work here.

"Everyone, be careful." Chu Chu took a deep breath, Luo Ye was unconscious, and she had to act as a commander temporarily.

This is obviously a mutant. There are many strange mutants in the world, with all kinds of strange abilities, not all of them are some monsters with developed limbs that can only kill, some will use their unique abilities to trap the prey first, and slowly nibble away. .

The other party can't hide, they are in the dark and the enemy is in the dark. If they are in chaos, they will definitely fall into the enemy's trap, and it is obviously unwise to rush in without knowing how to crack the fog. At the beginning, I suggested camping on the spot to save physical strength. , in order to deal with what will happen later.

Everyone knows that the more dangerous it is, the more calm it is. Under the leadership of Chu Tiao, the process is carried out in an orderly manner, and there is no panic at all. It seems that this is just the most normal day.

After everyone got out of the car, Chu Chu asked everyone to tie each other with ropes, a few people in groups, so as not to get separated, and they could take care of each other if something happened.

Because Luo Ye was in a drowsy state, he could only be **** with him at the beginning, Cui Yuzhou's mother was with Xue Nv, Xue Bao followed Xue Nv, and the other four boys got together.

During the day everything was fine, as if the wind was calm and nothing happened.

In the evening, they took turns to guard, Zhou Ma stayed up all night, Cui Yu and the others were the first to guard, Xuebao did not need sleep, and was the best night watchman, but still needed someone to guard, and then changed to the boys' group.

Nothing happened until the middle of the night. Chutong and the boy group changed classes. At first, they were worried that she would be bored alone and wanted to accompany her, but they were rejected by Chutong, saying that it was the most important thing for them to rest well. After all, ordinary human beings can't compare to superhumans in all aspects.

Chu Chu was sitting in front of the tent door, with a rope around his waist, and the other end tied to the waist of the man in the tent. During the period, the man woke up and wanted to force him to wake up to watch the night for her, but she pressed her shoulders and lay back down again.

"Aye, trust me, okay?" Chu Chu looked at him distressedly. He didn't know that he didn't want her to suffer, but what he needed most now was sleep. Only when he fell asleep would he not feel so uncomfortable. And if he fails to suppress the ability to collide in the body during this period, he will suffer more in the future.

Luo Ye was about to get up with his elbows on the ground, but in the end he couldn't get her to lie down, looked at her seriously, motioned her to lower her head, and put her face close to him at the beginning, Luo Ye raised his hand and pressed the back of her head, cherishing her forehead kiss softly.