61

At the beginning, a few people's faces appeared blank at the same time.

Uncle, who are you calling?

Xu Shi could see their confusion. The middle-aged man hurriedly raised his sleeves and rudely wiped off the green plant juice on his face, revealing a familiar-looking uncle's face.

"My wife is me!"

Mother Zhou, who was just as confused as them, covered her mouth in disbelief after seeing the man's face. She burst into tears and said in a trembling voice, "Old Zhou?"

There were tears in the corners of the uncle's eyes. He didn't expect to see his wife again in this life, and he was ecstatic: "It's me! Great wife, you are still alive!"

After the end of the world, how many families are separated from their wives and separated from each other forever, and how lucky it is to see each other again.

For various reasons, separated and separated family members often acquiesce that heaven and man are separated forever. In this world, it is so brave to be able to find relatives and lovers without fear of danger in the wild, and there are very few people who can be found safely. Few.

Most of the time, they are unable to protect themselves, and sometimes they are dead on the road before they can be found.

It's not that they are greedy for life and fear of death, but that if they are separated from each other forever, perhaps the best solace is to keep in the dark and imagine that they are still living in a corner of the world. As long as the last hope is not destroyed, they can still deceive themselves. .

When they saw the two people who had already embraced each other with excitement and ecstasy, the three of them immediately showed a sudden look.

No wonder I feel a little familiar. It turns out that the uncle looks very similar to the weekend. To be precise, it is a father and son appearance. They are both handsome and sunny with thick eyebrows, big eyes, but the uncle obviously has the maturity of some middle-aged men who have experienced wind and frost.

Very reliable.

This was their first thought when they saw Uncle Zhou.

In fact, they all knew about the existence of Uncle Zhou at the beginning, but they rarely mentioned Uncle Zhou whether it was Zhou's mother or on weekends. They were probably not sure whether he was still alive in this world. They didn't want to destroy the hope in their hearts. He is a very optimistic character, and so is everyone present.

Don't talk about family, don't talk about relatives and friends.

They are each other's new family.

The couple who thought they would never see each other again unexpectedly hugged for a long time. Xu knew that the venue was out of date, and there were a group of young people watching. The old couple was embarrassed and separated reluctantly. But you can still vaguely see their tightly clasped hands underneath.

Others smiled, the old couple's relationship is still so good, which makes people feel moved, who doesn't envy such love.

When everyone else was envious of the couple who had reunited after a long absence, no one noticed that Cui Yu's always dark eyes stained a little dark, and he slowly turned his eyes away.

"They are all children I met in Pengcheng." Zhou's mother introduced a few people to Uncle Zhou.

"Hello, thank you." Uncle Zhou could see that his wife didn't have awakened powers. These young people must have taken care of his wife along the way, otherwise he might not have seen his wife long ago.