73

"But then again, I'm curious, how did you two know each other?" Mei Xin asked in a voice that only the two of you could hear, "Although I have known you for a while, I'll be honest, he's cold-hearted. , his temper doesn't seem to appeal to girls, how did you like him?"

Chu Chu had heard someone ask her more than once. In fact, those who knew both of them felt incredible, and thought Chu Chu's courage was commendable.

In the eyes of others, their personalities do not seem to match, especially Luo Ye's temperament is not a likable type, and is not the best choice for an ideal boyfriend in the traditional sense.

It's not that Luo Ye is not good, but people with this character will definitely hit a wall at the beginning. If they want to really get close to him, they will have to suffer more. successfully entered his heart.

Just like a rabbit and a wolf, when people see the rabbit and the wolf live in harmony and love each other, they will probably feel amazing.

But this is the same match as "enemy", and in a sense, it is a good match.

The unruly lone wolf bowed its head for the rabbit, and the soft rabbit became brave because of the wolf.

They complement each other to make them what they are now.

Chu Tso shrugged helplessly: "Actually, I can't find a definite answer to this question, but I know that I love him very much."

Their real acquaintance has been a matter of a previous life, and others do not know about it, so they cannot understand.

In the beginning, she did feel hurt many times because of his withdrawn character, and once felt that she would not like her, nor would she like him, but when she realized it, she was actually moved.

The person he likes is him, he is cold and bad, he is lonely, and he is unruly. Yihua

Luo Ye, who clearly did not want her to follow him on adventures in the wild, but deliberately behaved badly out of good intentions, said that Luo Ye, who would not save her next time but still protect her again and again, was not good at words. Luo Ye, who was considerate to her in every detail, and Luo Ye, who died in the beast swarm in order to save her...

She couldn't tell how much she liked it. She once felt that the world without him was desperate and dark, so she gave up her own life and loved the world because she could meet him again.

The world is not beautiful, but he is in the world.

"Okay, let's change the subject, I don't want to eat dog food." Mei Xin frowned bitterly, she should be prepared to eat dog food when she asked this question, she was careless, "This time Thanks to the four of you joining the operation, otherwise we will definitely not be able to successfully complete this task, I will report to the headquarters to improve your remuneration, which is what you deserve."

This operation looks easy, but it's not. They don't know much about the research on mutant plants, including the base. If it wasn't for Luoye and the others who had sufficient combat experience and strong strength to open the way ahead, they might not have been able to break through the plum garden. , just the research value they bring is not comparable to a task.

The base has done too little research on mutant plants, and now the mutants in the plum garden have become ready-made research bodies, and the "celestial silk" proposed by Chu Chu has also received attention, and the research department is working on these two things.

If there is a breakthrough, the strength of the base will reach a higher level.

"Actually, more than two months ago, our base was in a trough, and it was far from being as good as it looks now. I don't know how other bases are, but here, for a period of time, even the base did not dare to go out, and there were too many variants outside. Strong, we had to blockade the base, and at one point we thought we were going to be trapped at the base."