37

There was only a faint light in the tent that wasn't that big, and a small lantern was floating in the air, sometimes swaying twice, like a ghost fire floating at night in a horror story.

There was only one man in the tent, but from time to time a girl's charming voice could be heard.

"Aye, so you can see my position."

The man sat cross-legged with his face on one hand, calmly looking at the talking floating lamp, "Yes."

Not only can it be seen, but it is also very bright, and it is difficult to see it.

The lantern slowly flew up and landed on the man's shoulders. The girl deliberately said in a rough voice, "Actually, I am a magic lamp with magic power. I can fulfill your three wishes. Do you have any wishes to be fulfilled? ?"

The man was amused by her strange voice, and after laughing, it was rare to cooperate with her: "Any wish?"

"Of course, the magic lamp is omnipotent." The long version of the magic lamp has a very small chest and is very confident.

Luo Ye nodded, and the old **** was saying, "You change back."

Lord Divine Lamp: "..."

The magic lamp turned his head and calmly changed the subject: "Aye, look at that silkworm, it seems to want to escape from prison."

Luo Ye didn't expose her poor acting skills, and looked back at the glass jar placed in the corner. The gap that had been cracked was wider, and the fast-growing young silkworm was already half-adult. can body.

Luo Yequ flicked his finger, and a small ball of fire flew past the gap in the glass jar. The sudden fire and burning sensation made the mutant silkworm start to stick it back and settle down temporarily.

Chu Chu flew over with the colorful lanterns, stepped on the bottle cap with one paw, pecked with his beak and made a sound, frighteningly said: "Be calm, or I will eat you."

Although the mutant silkworm can't see the invisible tit, it can instinctively feel the oppression originating from the racial gene, and shivering and shrinking at the bottom of the bottle, daring to take another action.

After the threat, Chu Chu flew back to Luo Ye's side again, the lanterns above his head flickered, how evil it was.

One person and one "lamp" stayed in the tent for a while, when there was a sudden riot outside, some mutants raided the camp, and some soldiers came to report in panic.

Luo Ye replied with a sound and was about to go out. Chu Chu wanted to go with him, but was pushed back by his head: "Go in, don't go anywhere."

When she went out looking like this, she couldn't find it or was crowded and stepped on, and it would be scary to have a light flying in the sky at night. In order to avoid trouble, let's stay in the tent.

Chu Chu also understood that his appearance would not be of much help, so he had to stay in the tent obediently.

Listening to the movement outside, the situation is not very bad, there should be no major issues.

Because of boredom, Chu Chu had no choice but to go to the mutant silkworm to play with. After frightening the silkworm to the point of autism, he flew to the side and fiddled with it by himself.

The mutants attacked only a small part of them at night. Except for a little trouble, they did not cause any casualties. After the mutants were dealt with, a small meeting was held by the way to discuss the specific plan for the clearing operation tomorrow.

After the meeting, Luo Ye rejected the invitation of others who wanted to eat supper, and walked out of the main tent first, looking a little anxious from his back, and everyone behind him was inexplicably surprised.