5

Dark clouds hang over his head, and the darkness seems to fall down at any time.

Luo Ye walked to a car in front of him, knocked on the door with his fingers, the door opened from the inside, and Li Tong looked down at him with his chest in his arms.

Luo Ye straight to the point: "Now we must go."

They had been there for more than a quarter of an hour.

Li Tong felt that he was unreasonable, and she couldn't get used to this person's self-righteous and self-sufficient character, and said coldly: "My soldiers need to rest, they have been running around for more than ten hours in a row, and they are not doing well. Rest. They are people, not steel, others need rest too, and it's going to rain today, can you take responsibility for what dangers you will encounter if you continue to walk?"

After Jiangning was evacuated, a security base was established in Pengcheng with the garrison in other cities.

The road to Pengcheng is blocked by rivers. After the natural disaster, many bridges on the road have been destroyed and collapsed, making it impossible for vehicles to pass through. It is necessary to make a detour. It can take days or even a dozen days to arrive in a day.

Luo Ye didn't want to argue with her, just said, "Then change someone else."

"I said, my fighters need rest. It's everyone. If they can't maintain good energy and encounter danger on the road, who will protect everyone?" Li Tong said with her serious and preaching face, Stand firm.

"With so many people staying here, do you think it's safe?" Luo Ye looked at each other coldly.

Li Tong sneered: "At least the soldiers have had enough rest and can face any danger calmly."

Luo Ye licked his dry lips. Due to his emotional ups and downs, the hand hanging by his side was faintly glowing. He asked in a deep voice, "Captain Li, how many times have you experienced mutant battles?"

Li Tong was stunned by the question.

"Have you faced a mutant siege? Do you have battlefield command experience?"

Li Tong is a military academy student. He joined the army after graduation. He has never been on the battlefield. During the natural disaster, he was the first batch of people to awaken his abilities. He was directly protected and cultivated by the base. He has not really seen the horror and cruelty of mutants.

But this time, she took the initiative to ask Ying, she thought that she could do it, and she must complete it perfectly.

Li Tong, who was pierced by Luo Ye calmly, was a little embarrassed and angry, she said sharply: "Before instructing others, first learn to control your abilities, and I am the commander of this operation, you have no right to interfere, I will help them I am responsible, and I can bear any consequences."

Luo Ye stared at her, saw that she was very stubborn and had no intention of letting go, and finally turned around with a cold face: "I hope you can really bear the consequences as you said."

Li Tong looked at his back with disgust in his eyes.

She hates this person, hates his casual attitude, hates his self-righteous character, and hates his contempt for never taking her seriously...

How can there be such a disgusting person in the world...

"Luo Ye is such a character, Captain Li, don't mind too much."

Liu Min walked out from the back of the car, raised his glasses, looked at the figure walking away, and said gently.

Li Tong was quite pleasant to him. Although Liu Min was thin and his abilities were useless, his gentle appearance was pleasing to the eye.