14

Chu Ning was too tired, and she hardly slept well along the way. She had to raise her spirits when she was in the wild. Only when it was safer during the day would she have the opportunity to take a nap. The average sleep time was less than five hours a day. Most of the time, Xiaojing forced her to sleep.

Long-term lack of sleep plus crying for more than half an hour, both mental and physical exhaustion, when she finally saw the person who was thinking about it day and night, her mind was relieved, and now she is nestled in the arms of the person who makes her feel most at ease, no accident fell asleep.

She doesn't have to race against the clock to rest and at the same time to be consciously vigilant, her heart is hanging all the time, beside him, smelling the familiar smell, completely relaxed, taking off her armor, and falling asleep unconsciously.

to forget something important.

When we returned to the base, it was already 1:30 at night, and Pengcheng had a curfew at 12 o'clock, but because they had been informed in advance, the patrol team at the gate yawned and let them go.

Shao Jing and others wanted to report back to the headquarters of District 1, but Luo Ye did not have this obligation, so Shao Jing sent people to District 9 before leaving.

Wei Hao, who stayed up late when there was no task at this point, fell asleep. They guessed that he might come back tonight and left the door for him.

She woke up at the beginning of the parking, and was still a little stunned. After being led off by Luo Ye half-lifted and half-held, she looked around, her eyes were confused, and she stared blankly. Seeing that the man had already stretched his long legs, she hurriedly pulled him The hem of his clothes walked into the courtyard in step.

The man walked very fast, and he had to trot to keep up at the beginning. After chasing a few steps, she whispered to him: "Aye..."

Luo Ye's footsteps paused for a while, and then he slowed down.

After getting out of the car just now, he was blown by the cold wind, and he suddenly woke up as if he had just been blown awake.

He was stunned, so he brought back a girl of unknown origin.

Seeing that he was clinging to his girl step by step, he had a headache, but everyone brought it back, and there was no reason to drive it away.

What's more, deep down, he was unwilling to drive people away, but he didn't want to admit it.

There are still many vacancies in the quaint courtyard with three entrances and two spans, but those rooms are unoccupied, so naturally they have not been cleaned up. If you clean them now, you will not have to sleep tonight.

Cui Yu's room is big enough to accommodate two people, but if she calls someone up so late and stuffs her with a girl she doesn't know, it is estimated that she will be bombed.

Zhou's mother is old and likes to worry about this and that. Let her know that she will be busy all night without sleeping.

The rest don't even need to think about it.

So after weighing it again and again, Luo Ye still took people back to his place.

Luo Ye lives alone in a courtyard, which is called Dong Xiaoyuan because it faces east. .

The structure of an antique Chinese-style courtyard house has white walls and blue tiles, hanging flower doors, carved windows, and a duplex attic.

Only some areas of the base have been re-energized, and the remote nine districts are not. Luo Ye will leave her alone after bringing people to the room. He finds oil lamps and matches skillfully in the dark. The light instantly illuminated the room.