42

Luo Ye couldn't remember how he got through the beginning of his supernatural awakening.

That day and night was the longest day in his twenty-year life.

On the one hand, the flames burned his body, and on the other hand, the ice was biting to the bone. When he woke up again, he was numb to the point where he could not perceive the temperature.

Because he couldn't control his own abilities, he often hurt others after losing control. In the first days, he locked himself in the room. Wei Hao and the three were afraid of his accident and sat outside the room with him day and night.

Later, the senior Liu Min, who was in the same school as them, also awakened the ability, and the ability was swallowing. Wei Hao and the others brought the senior to help him temporarily stabilize the ability, and he gradually learned to control it.

For Liu Min, he is grateful.

The people from the Drum Tower Rescue Team found them trapped in Yicheng. The commander was a female captain who had been critical of Luo Yeduo from the very beginning.

Because of this, the two did not like each other, and it was Liu Min who came to him personally to do ideological work and persuaded him.

On the way to evacuate, because of Li Tong's wrong command, all of them were surrounded by mutants and suffered heavy casualties.

After they arrived at the Drum Tower in Pengcheng, Luo Ye was favored by the head of the Drum Tower because of his outstanding performance during the evacuation, and he was directly promoted to the squadron commander of the first district combat team and served as the executive officer.

However, he was promoted too fast, and because of his ignorant temperament, he offended many people, and offended all the officers and executive officers of the first district. In the end, there were many people who complained about him, and even General Li treated him. Nothing can be done.

It was Liu Min, who was in the same district, who helped him make apologies everywhere, so it didn't make things worse. After the mission was over, several times when his powers got out of control, it was Liu Min who helped him through it.

Back then, they were close friends.

Later, the variant became stronger, and the base was at stake. Luo Ye was ordered to lead the team to carry out the task of clearing and suppressing.

As he used his powers frequently and excessively, the powers became more and more unstable, often requiring Liu Min's help to be barely controlled.

Later, more and more people lost control of their supernatural powers because of overload. Liu Min became the only person who could rectify the out-of-control supernatural powers.

Luo Ye knew that he had a heavy responsibility. In order not to add a heavy burden to him, sometimes the ability would get out of control and he would bet on it by himself.

Participating in battles frequently, each time they exhausted their abilities. Among those with abilities, maddeners appeared. The madness caused by overloading turned into irrational monsters. They were violent and ruthless. Teammates are killed.

There are hardly any Berserkers appearing in the base every day, which makes the base a mess. Many people are slandered by the Berserkers. The soldiers who once protected the base, and the teammates who fought side by side, do not know when they will backstab themselves, and the people in the base are panicking. , the headquarters had to order the surveillance and control of all those whose abilities were out of control. Once they became mad, they would be shot on the spot.