88

"..."

"Ok no problem, then we'll... , use... as a signal."

As soon as Chu Nao woke up, she heard intermittent conversations, but because of the distance, she couldn't hear the key points clearly, and only knew who Luo Ye was talking to through the voice recognition.

She had been resting for too long, lying on the bed almost every day. When she woke up, she felt like someone who had just recovered from her leg disease. Her legs were so soft that she had no strength at all. She directly slammed her knees on the ground and made a "dong" sound.

The door of the room was not closed, leaving a gap so that people outside could detect the situation of the people in the room in time, and Luo Ye, who was talking with Cui Yu and others in the corridor at this time, immediately turned around and entered the room.

Chu Chu helped the bedside to get up from the ground and saw him scratching his face embarrassedly: "I slept for too long, my legs are weak."

After speaking, I found that my words were somewhat ambiguous, so I opened my mouth to explain and closed it again.

Forget it, the more you explain, the darker it gets.

Luo Ye strode over, helped her sit down, reached out and took the cup from the bedside table to feed her water.

"How many days have I slept?" Chu Chuo drank water from his hand to moisten his throat, then remembered and asked.

When she fell asleep, she was always in a daze, and had no concept of time, she only knew that she had slept for a long time.

"Ten days."

Chu Tso was surprised for a moment, it was indeed long enough.

"Did you just talk to Sister Yu and the others?"

She was sure that she had just heard Cui Yu and the others, but it seemed that they left after she made the sound.

"Well." Luo Ye didn't hide it.

Chu Chu was not curious about what they said. These days she almost spent in bed, and she simply wiped her face and body when she took a shower. Now she wakes up feeling uncomfortable all over her body and can't wait to take a shower.

She looked at the room, it was very unfamiliar, it was not the family home where they lived, but she vaguely remembered that they had changed to a new home, so she was not too surprised.

She found the direction of the bathroom, got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom: "I want to take a shower."

Luo Ye first went to the bathroom to give her water, prepared clothes and toiletries, and after she walked slowly into the bathroom, leaning against the wall, she looked at her unsteady and asked sincerely, "Do you want me to wash it for you? "

Chu Chu blushed instantly, and quickly shook his head: "No."

Luo Ye calmly said, "It's not that I haven't washed myself."

Chu Chu pushed him out, closed the bathroom door, locked it, and retorted firmly through the door: "I can wash it myself."

Although he was helping to wash his body during the period of drowsiness, and he had had an intimate relationship with each other for a long time, it was still too shameful to ask her to help him take a bath when she was awake, and it was impossible to take a normal bath at all, right?

Hearing this, Luo Ye said regretfully, "Call me if you need to."

Naturally it is not needed.

When I came out of the bathroom after taking a shower in comfort, I felt refreshed.