56

The fake Snow Girl incident just passed, and she didn't come out to be a demon again after that. I don't know if it was because of fear or awakening, but no matter what, it was no longer important to Chuyu and the Snow Girl.

Because of Zhou Ma's kindness, Xue Nv was cold on the surface, but she still came to have a meal every night before leaving. No matter how much Zhou Ma kept her, she didn't want to stay overnight, as if this could draw a clear line. .

"Oh, when the snow stops, we're going to leave. This girl is so pitiful that she is alone." Zhou Ma said melancholy as she looked at the back of the Snow Girl who left after thanking her politely.

She wanted Xue Nu to stay for the night, also to test her willingness to go with them, but unfortunately she didn't seem willing.

The Snow Maiden, who hadn't gone far, walked for a while, then returned to nature, but the speed of walking slowed down, and she walked aimlessly in the empty and lonely snowy night.

Xuebao can feel the creator's mood, but it still can't understand human emotions. It tilted its head, and then gently, gently approached Xue Nu, Xue Nu turned her head to look at it, and there was a little light in her deadly eyes. , she asked to herself: "Xuebao, can I believe it?"

I believe that she can still gain friendship, and that she will not be betrayed again.

Xuebao didn't understand, but still gave her affirmation.

Because that's what she thought deep down in her heart.

...

On the fifth day of his stay in this city, Chu Chu looked at Xue, who had no intention of stopping outside, and fell into contemplation.

This is a snowy day, this is a snow city that will never stop snowing.

Luo Ye's physical condition is not optimistic. He slept every day except for meal time. They thought the snow would stop in two or three days at most, but they didn't expect it to drag on for so long.

However, one thing is very strange. The snow was accompanied by wind a few days ago, but only dry snow in the past two days, and part of the snow on the ground has begun to melt.

Thinking of something, Chu Chu looked back at the man sleeping on the bed behind him, pushed open the balcony door, and slipped out quietly.

She released her wings, turned invisible again, and flew towards the outside of the city. The flight speed was very fast. She arrived outside the city in a few minutes. As she expected, different scenes appeared in the city and outside the city.

The snow was still flying in the city, but the snow outside the city had melted, and there was no more snow, and some smaller mutant animals began to become active.

Chu Chu watched thoughtfully for a while and flew back to the city again, but instead of going directly to the homestay, she went to school.

As soon as she flew into the school, she saw the snow girl who was sitting on the railing of the corridor of a teaching building leisurely dangling her legs. The other party also saw her, as if she was not surprised by her arrival.

When they first landed, they leaned lightly against the railing, and neither of them spoke.

After a while, Chu Tso reached out and picked up a snowflake: "Even if it's a snow girl, after making snow for a few days, it will still feel difficult, right? It's not a good feeling to be overdrawn by superpowers, isn't it?"

Snow Maiden froze for a moment, her little face hidden under the cape was weak and pale, her fingertips trembled, and she did not answer.

Chu Tuo sighed and didn't bother, and said directly, "You don't want us to leave."