59

Chu Chu didn't know what was going on with her. Suddenly, she felt unbearably hot all over her body, and she desperately wanted to seek comfort and relief. The nameless agitation made her burn out of consciousness, no matter where it was or whether the venue was suitable or not.

She climbed onto the man's shoulder, anxiously asking for a kiss, wanting his response.

Whenever a place or situation is changed, the man will give it to her as she wishes, but unfortunately in this unclear situation, always accompanied by unknown dangers, he cannot and cannot lose his mind.

He was reluctant to knock her out, so he had to trap her hands and tie them tightly in his arms, no matter how coquettishly she begged, or even stirred the fire, he remained sensible, kissed her auricle lightly, and comforted her: "Tall, Be patient."

At this moment, the girl who is controlled by reason and who is delirious doesn't understand. She clearly feels that he has a reaction, but why is he not willing to do it with her.

The sentimental girl couldn't help but wonder, did he not like it, was tired of it, so he didn't want to?

Compared with the unbearable burning of her body, knowing that he might no longer like the heartache of being rejected by her made her feel even more shattered. She suddenly felt suffocated. Thinking of this possibility, she directly cried out of grievance.

She felt that the pain in her heart was better than the pain in her body.

"You, if you don't like me anymore, woo woo woo~" The more she thought about it, the more aggrieved she cried, and then she said in revenge, "I-I don't like you either!"

The man was at a loss because she was crying without warning, but when he heard her last sentence, his face turned black.

His voice was cold, and he warned with gritted teeth, "You dare."

"You're still murdering me, woo woo woo..."

Sensitive and squeamish and vexatious, it makes people unable to get angry.

The man reluctantly hugged the girl who was kicking and rubbing in his arms tightly, and took away the cruelty that he had inadvertently leaked just now, his voice became gentle, like a wolf with only minions, lowered his arrogant head, and was willing to bow his head to her.

"I didn't hate you, and I didn't dislike you." He paused, then said, "I love you very much."

It is not easy for a man who has always been indifferent as if he is ruthless and disinterested, to be able to say such straightforward words from his mouth.

The girl, who was originally sad and sad as if the sky was falling, suddenly stopped crying, opened her mouth slightly, her eyes were red, and she was a little silly, as if she had not recovered from this sentence.

Because even in his previous life, he seldom said such blunt and expressive love words. He has always been introverted and indifferent. If he did not know him well, he would easily be hit by his indifferent appearance and indifferent attitude. I complained at the beginning, saying that if I hadn't seen him wanting his life for her, sometimes I couldn't see his liking at all.

Because he is not good at expressing and disdains those sweet words, other people will naturally misunderstand him. Even Chu Chuo initially doubted whether he really liked her, but later, she would never think so again, because only by being Only the people he loves can really feel in daily life, and he cares about love in every move without words.

That's why, when she heard this confession, she was stunned. Whether it was physical or mental discomfort, she forgot all about it, because it was too rare, she couldn't even believe it was what he said. The shock is no less than the "wife" when he regained his memory.