Act 1

*ISCA LOGS*

Washington DC

Whiskey Hotel (The White House)

Mess Hall

The smell of hot meals filled the air inside the mess hall in Whiskey Hotel. Even during the brink of collapse of society after the Green Poison outbreak, just the smell of the kitchen brings joy and comfort to the people in the building. Taking their mind off the chaos outside of the gate and into a calm state of mind. Even if it's only for a little while, it helps keep morale up to both staff and civilians. Sitting down on a table in that same room is a Division Agent around his early 30s, he is outfitting a classic Striker outfit with a matching helmet to go along with it. Hosteled on his bag is a M32A1 Grenade Launcher on the side of his Striker Bag with an ACR on the other side with a .357 Magnum holstered on his left thigh.

Agent Jack: (To Himself) Finally some peace and quiet. A long day of just nothing but actions both good and bad, I just want to sit back, relax and enjoy my time off.

Agent Spear: Until we have to be deployed again.

Just sitting next to him is Agent Spear, outfitting with the Hawk outfit set with a Brad Tactical Bag holstering a Tac-50 on the side of her backpack and a DSR-1 chambered 308. Magnum on the other side, all finished with a 93R pistol holstered on her thigh. She is also around the same age as him.

Agent Jack: That's true, but Manny have given us the day off and I'm gonna spend every second of it.

Agent Spear: Same here.

Jack and Spear have been both friends since they were activated as the second wave of Agents in DC. They got into situations where they should have died but managed to stay alive to see another sun rise. They have fought through the fires of the Outcast, through the alleyways with the Hyenas, breaking the will of the True Sons, and kicking the Black Tusk back to the coastlines of DC. They become good friends after all the events that they have gone through together. And even during the current events of DC, they still managed to crack a few good jokes just to lighten up the mood.

Agent Spear: Hey quick question, are you gonna sign up for that operation that Kelso has put up on the Division network? It was supposed to be an investigation at Washington airport. I heard there is Black Tusk movement over there.

Agent Jack: Nah, I'm good. After that long ass patrol with nothing but small skirmishes with Hyenas. I'm just gonna pass on that for now. Plus there are also a lot of other Agents also signing up for that OP, so the spots will be full by the time I sign up.

Agent Spear: Good point. That last patrol was brutal, they are like cockroaches, once we kill one another one appears out of nowhere. Plus they hide in the most weird places.

Agent Jack: That does bring up a good point. How long was that tank hiding there in the shipping container, he should have just come out when he heard the firefight going on-.

<<ISAC: INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM "Agent Kelso">>

<<Agent Kelso: Hey Agent you there?>>

Agent Jack: *Sigh* I guess relaxing is off the menu right now. Yes I'm here Kelso, what do you need?

<<Agent Kelso: Listen, we got a situation brewing up and most of our available Agents are currently gearing up for Operation Dark Hours, if you know another Agent that is available, bring them as well to the Communication room. This is important!>>

Agent Jack: Copy that, on my way. Out. Come on Spear we can have lunch on the go.

Agent Spear: No rest for the wicked, huh?