Act 2

*ISAC LOGS*

*WARNING LOGS CORRUPTED*

*Location: ERROR*

*Time: ERROR*

What was once a simple search and destroy mission on a Black Tusk Research Craft turns south as Agent Jack, Spear, Bear, and Edward get caught in the blast radius of the machine. In that split second as the machine blew up, all of the Agents believed that this was the end for them. That this was the end of the road, but the outcome of that is very different. Unlike anything they are gonna experience.

<<ISAC: SYSTEM DISRUPTED>>

Agent Jack: *Grunting* Ow, my head. Am I dead?

<<ISAC: TRUMMA DETECTED>>

<<ISAC: RECOMMEND SEEKING MEDICAL ATT->>

Agent Jack: Shut up ISAC. Wait, this isn't what DC forest looks like. ISAC where am I?

Looking around him he was indeed in a forest that he had never seen before, normally the nearby first of DC have oak trees but here he is surrounded by mostly evergreen trees. And the weather here is much cooler than DC even though it is supposed to be summer.

<<ISAC: SCANNING>>

<<ISAC: ERROR, SURROUND AREA NOT MATCH WITH CURRENT DATABASE ATTEMPTING TO LINK UP WITH DIVISION SATELLITES.>>

<<ISAC: ERROR UNABLE TO CONNECT TO DIVISION SATELLITE>>

Agent Jack: What the hell?

<<ISAC: ERROR TRANSMISSION SIGNAL LOST, PROXIMITY COVERAGE ONLY>>

<<ISAC: BACKUP ACTIVATED SYSTEM REBOOTED>>

Agent Jack: !

Those words send chills down his back, only ISAC would say that if he enters a Demilitarized Zone otherwise known as the DARK ZONE and DARK ZONES he knows are contaminated with green poison and DC-62. Quickly taking off his Striker bag and opening he grabs a respirator and puts it on in no time flat hoping he didn't breathe in what he called death.

Agent Jack: What the fuck!? How did I end up in a DARK ZONE?!

<<ISAC: ATTENTION CONTAMINATION LEVELS ZERO>>

Hearing those words confused him, every Dark Zone he has ever been in is always uninhabitable due to the green poison or to the toxic fumes from DC-62. Something was not right here. Looking over to his shoulder he sees a small rabbit sitting under a bush eating the small berries indicating this forest is clean. Hesitant to take off his mask, he slowly releases the straps holding up his mask and then ripping it off while breathing in to confirm it is actually clean.

Agent Jack: Its clean? That doesn't even make sense? Wait a minute!

Quickly taping his watch, Jack tries to get a zero on his team but all it says is that his squad mates have zero connection to him or each other.

Agent Jack: Shit, BEAR, SPEAR, EDWARD! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!

Agent Bear: Jack!? Jack is that you!?

Quickly turning to the sound of the voice, he sees his squad mate Bear coming out of the tree line behind him. Still holding his equipment on him.

Agent Jack: Bear!

Agent Bear: Jack!

Agent Jack: I thought I lost you man.