Act 10

*ISAC LOG*

*WASHINGTON DC*

*SOUTHWEST DISTRICT*

*INTERCEPTING HIDDEN EMEMY STRONGHOLD*

It's the dead of night in the city of DC, no one is around during these times except for the occasional night shifts of the local factions. But in the Southwest district, no one was out at night due to the location of where it is. Since this district is next to Dark Zone South where it has its underground sewer system and water pipes that is linked with this district is contaminated with DC-62. Almost everyone can deal with short supply of water but with the water supply in this area contaminated, there is no way any group can stay here for long before they are forced to leave for a new supply of clean drinkable water. A perfect place to hide something away from anyone's eyes in this area. But in a nearby corner store lays a group of agents looking towards a building from there hidden cover. 

Agent David: Anything?

Agent Sam: Nothing, the pulse scans are empty in that building. Are you sure we are in the right place?

Agent David: That captive wouldn't just give out that tip if I haven't pulled that "DC-62 in a can" trick. I trust every word of him.

Agent Alena: Can we go now? I'm not that kind of person who stays up late doing nothing.

Agent Alex: Now that's a straight up lie right there sis. You stayed up till like 3 in the morning just changing your ISAC settings then restarting it.

Agent Alena: At least that is doing something.

Agent Alex and Alena were brother and sisters who were activated in DC when the outbreak first hit. Being classified as First Wave Agents, many second wave agents look up to these two for their hyper-lethal combat style. Strike hard and fast with no survivors, the best agents that David can ask for help to take down a hidden FOB with the possibility of Elite White Tusk soldiers.

Agent Sam: Sill nothing on the pulse.

Agent David: I know.

Agent Alex: Call in Kelso, I think we should move in now.

Agent David: On it, Kelso we right across the quarantine building, codenamed "The Sanatorium." We are ready to move in.

<<Agent Kelso: Copy that Agent, be advised that the contaminated area is right in that path of the Dark Zone area jammers. I'll lose contact with you once you get inside. Good luck.>>

Agent David: Copy that, alright let's do this.

The four agents then quickly and quietly gather all of their belonging and made their way outside of the store using the back entrance. Using the dark alleyways the all made it outside just before leaving the dark alleyways. Peeking his head out, David looked up and down the street to see any signs of movement before returning back into the shadows.

Agent David: Looks clear, but keep an eye out.

Everyone: Copy that.

David was the first who run across the street keeping a low profile to avoid anyone who might be lurking in the shadows. He then run towards the alleyway next to the target building and waves his watch back towards the group, signaling then to follow him now. One by one the agents cross the street till they are all on the same side right next to the target building. The group then quietly head towards the entrance and stop right next to the only flickering flood light in this area. 

<<ISAC: ATTTENTION, DETACTING AN CONTAMINATED AREA.>>

Agent Sam: Were here.

Agent Alex: Mask up Sis, don't want you breathing that shit.