Act 14

//LAPTOP ACTIVATED, REQUIRES USER'S ID.//

// AUTHORIZED USER IDENTIFIED "BT 1ST SGT WILLIAMS" PLEASE WAIT...///

//USER CONNECTION ESTABLISHED, LOADING SECURED CHANNELS//

//CHAT CHANNEL ACCESSED, CONNECTING TO BT MAJ BRICKS//

BT 1ST SGT WILLIAMS: SIR, OUR SCOUT TEAM JUST RETURNED BACK TO BASE FROM THEIR OBSERVATION MISSION.

BT MAJ BRICKS: GOOD, IS THE INTEL ACCURATE?

BT 1ST SGT WILLIAMS: AFFIRMATIVE SIR, NOTHING TOO FAR OFF FROM WHAT WE GOT FROM THAT PRISONER.

BT MAJ BRICKS: GOOD, I WAS SUSPECTING WE WERE NOT GIVEN THE FULL PICTURE.

BT 1ST SGT WILLIAMS: NOT AFTER WHAT THE INTERROGATION TEAMS DONE OVER THE PAST DAY OR SO. EVERYTHING INCLUDING STAFF, DEFENSIVES, QRF, LAYOUTS, AND SCANNERS ARE GIVEN TO US. ALL THE INFORMATION WE NEED TO KEEP WT CONVOYS UNDER THE RADAR AND OUT OF MIND OF OUR OPPOSITION.

BT MAJ BRINKS: PERFECT, WHAT ABOUT YOUR UNIT?

BT 1ST SGT WILLIAMS: THE ENTIRETY OF MY UNIT JUST RECENTLY ARRIVED HERE, WE ARE JUST ORGANIZING AND PUTTING THE LAST FINISHING TOUCHES ON THE OPERATION. WE'LL BE READY IN ABOUT A DAY AND HALF MAYBE LESS

BT MAJ BRICKS: GOOD, WE'LL BE DEPLOYING IN TWO DAY BE READY BY THEN.

BT 1ST SGT WILLIAMS: WE WILL SIR.

BT MAJ BRICKS: I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

BT 1ST SGT WILLIAMS: JUST A QUICK QUESTION SIR.

BT MAJ BRICKS: FIRE IT.

BT 1ST SGT WILLIAMS: WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE PRISONER?

BT MAJ BRICKS: DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. THEY ARE NOT MY PROBLEM ANYMORE BUT KEEP THAT PRISONER CONTAINED UNTIL WE MOVED ON WITH THIS OPERATION. WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE LEAKS AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT WT SUBUNIT DUE TO THOSE WOLVES SNOOPING AROUND.

BT 1ST SGT WILLIAMS: I'LL DEAL WITH IT, NO WORDS SHALL BE LEAKED, NO STONES SHALL BE TURNED.

BT MAJ BRICKS: EXCELLENT, CLOSES THE CHANNEL NOW. YOUR DISMISSED.

//SECURED CHANNEL CLOSED//

//USER "BT 1ST SGT WILLIAMS" DISCONNECTED//

//LAPTOP, POWERING DOWN//

*G&K LOGS*

*SECTOR 09*

*BASE OF OPERATION*

*NORTH GATE*

Back in the base in sector 09 what once was an overcast evening now turns into darkness as the day has finally ended. Normally all bases during this time of the day would be going dark for the night but the base overlooking sector 09 was still active. The commander is standing just in front of the base just looking towards the north gate where it was operated by both SAW and F2000. She looked at the gate for a while before looking up towards the night sky. With its remote place where the base is located the sky was filled with stars and other cosmic activity that took the eyes of many on the ground. For some reason, just looking up at the sparkling night sky made her feel like she was back in a familiar place that she knows. The thoughts filled her head but her radio on her soon chirps, taking her mind away from the thoughts and to her surroundings.

<<M249 SAW: Commander? Do you read me?>>

Gentiane: Yeah I'm still here SAW, what is it?

<<M249 SAW: We got a cargo truck approaching the north gate 300 meters and closing in.>>