A/N

I'm really thinking about deleting this book. I wrote this when I was in 8th grade, I have now graduated high school. I'm tired of seeing horrible comments about my book and how I used to write. I'm happy people still enjoy the book and give it a shot, but why leave nasty comments? That's not right. I wouldn't do that to someone else, I don't even do that when there's spelling errors.

   The next nasty comment I see, I'm either deleting the comment, the chapter, or the book entirely. I can not stand the negativity that some of the chapters have same as how I want some of the characters to be for a chapter. I know not everyone hates certain characters, like Wendy. I don't either, but there's times where I want to use them as a bad character and no one likes that. Instead of leaving a nasty comment about it, skip the chapter.

  That is all I would like to say to everyone. I was 12 when I started this book. I'm now 18, I have changed in many ways. I don't even like South Park anymore. I only keep the book up because so many people like it. I don't plan on writing any more to this book unless people reach out and ask me specifically to write something for them. Otherwise this book will not be written on again.