Alligator. (Clyde x reader) pt2.

(Y/n) pov

Stan pulled the blanket off of me, and grinned.

"Time to get up. We're leaving here in a few hours!" Stan yelled running out the room. I sat up with a groan, and climbed out of my bed. I grabbed clothes, and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, then walked back to my room.

I packed up the rest of my clothes, then dto brought my bags down stairs. I placed my bags down on the couch, and sat beside them. Stan walked in the room holding two bottles of milk, and two muffins. He handed me a milk and muffin, then sat beside me.

"Since you didn't bring a friend. I invited one for you!" Stan cheered.

"Who did you invite?" I asked.

"Craig!" Stan cheered. I lent my head back, and groaned.

"Just kidding. I invited.....Kenny!" Stan said doing jazz hands.

"Good thing I'm real good friends with him." I said taking my a drink of my milk.

"Are you not friends with Craig?" Stan asked.

"I am. We just clash to much because we have the same personality." I said standing up. I walked into the kitchen, and threw away my garbage.

"Kids, bring your stuff we're leaving!" Mom yelled. I pulled on my shoes, and grabbed my bags. Stan walked out the front door with me following behind him. I closed the door behind us, and locked it. We placed our bags in the trunk, then climbed in the back of Dad's car.

"Is Shelly not coming with us?" I asked buckling my seat belt.

"No, she wants to stay with her boyfriend for a bit." Mom said.

"Mom, I hope you know we still have today and tomorrow before school let's out." Stan said.

"I know. I already called your principle, and told him you two won't be there." Mom said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all (mom, dad, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and I) made it to the hotel, and we all got out. We all grabbed our bags, and walked inside. Mom walked up to the front desk, and talked with the lady. She soon walked back holding four sets of keys.

"Randy and I get room 304. Stan and Kyle get 301. (Y/n) and Kenny get 302." Mom said handing everyone their keys. We all nodded, then walked over to the elevator. We all piled on, and pressed the button for the third floor.

We made it to the third floor, and we all climbed out. I walked up to my room, and unlocked the door. Kenny and I walked in, and I closed the door behind us. I put my bags on the floor by my bed, the flopped on it (the bed).

"Are you tired (Y/n)?" Kenny asked with a chuckle.

"Nah just bored." I said rolling over onto my back. Kenny laughed, and sat on his bed.

"Why don't we go out, and explore?" Kenny asked. I nodded, and stood from the bed. We both grabbed our keys then walked out the door. Kenny locked it behind us, then we started walking to the elevator. When we got there we saw Kyle and Stan inside. We climbed in, and the doors closed.

"What you guys doin'?" Stan asked smirking at me. I rolled my eyes, and shoved Stan slightly.

"We're going on an adventure!" Kenny cheered throwing his hands in the air.

"Cool. Can we come with you guys?" Kyle asked.

"Sure." I said with a shrug. We made it to the lobby, and we all walked outside. As we were walking, and joking around I heard my name get called.

"(Y/N)!" Clyde yelled. I turned around, and stared at him.

"What are you doing here?" Clyde asked walking up to us.

"Stan already told you. We are going on vacation." I said turning back to my group.

"Why's Kenny here?" Clyde asked walking beside me.

"He's my plus one." I said shuffling away from him.

"But...I'm your best friend!" Clyde whined.

"Yeah, but he didn't ditch me because of his ex." I said standing beside Kenny.

"I just don't want you to get hurt!" Clyde said.

"WHY DO YOU CARE?! ALL YOU EVER DO IS DITCH ME ANYWAY!!" I yelled shoving Clyde away from me. He fell to the ground, and quickly got back up.

"Because your my best friend. I don't want to lose you." Clyde said walking towards me, and hugging me.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LEAVING ME ALONE?! HUH?!" I yelled trying to break free of his grip. Stan saw this, and yanked me away from Clyde.

"Cause I love you too much to lose you." Clyde said with tears in his eyes.

"YOU SAY THAT ALL THE TIME!! THEN YOU LEAVE ME!!" I yelled. Stan held me back, and looked over at his friends. They quickly rushed over, and helped Stan hold me back.

"(Y/n) please calm down. You're scaring me." Clyde said walking towards me again.

"YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?! WELL TO BAD BITCH!!" I yelled breaking free from Stan and his friends.

"(Y/n) please." Clyde pleaded backing up now. I looked at him with a harsh glare.

"Leave me the fuck alone you asshole." I said lunging forward slightly. Clyde fell to the ground, and covered his face with his arms.

"(Y/n), come on leave the poor kid alone." Stan said pulling me back by my shoulder. I looked over at him, and nodded. As I was walking I felt something pull me back. I looked over, and saw Clyde crying.

"(Y/n), please I love you." Clyde said as his bottom lip wobbled.

"Leave. Now. Don't come talk to me until, you decided who you love." I said ripping out of his grip, and walking off. I caught up with my brother, and grabbed his hand. He looked down at me, smled, and interlocked our fingers.

"Feel better now (Y/n)?" Stan asked.

"I guess." I said with a shrug.