This is Gospel. (cheater Stan x reader.)

This is going to be kinda detailed
Because some of these events happened to me.

(Y/N) POV

   My heart was crushed as I saw Stan standing there laughing, smiling, and blushing Wendy. In all honesty I should of seen this coming. I wiped my tears, turned, and walked away. If I see that sucker again......it won't be pretty. My hair blew in the wind as I started walking fast. Faster and faster to the point where I was running.

I ran to my house, and slammed the door open. I calmly closed the door behind me, and slid down the back of it. I started wiping my eyes viciously. I was angry at myself that I was crying over some retard that broke my heart.

"Hey sweetie are you-oh my god what happened?!" Mom asked rushing towards me.

"I-I sh-should have lis-listen to Car-Cartman!" I yelled sobbing. Mom rubbed my back shushing me. I wrapped my arms around her neck as I cried into her shoulder.

"It's alright sweetie. Shhh. It's okay." Mom said as she rubbed my back.

"M-Mom." I sobbed out gripping tighter onto her shirt. She sighed, and scopped me up in her arms since I was smaller in height and weight than other kids my age. She carried me to my room, and laid me on my bed.

"Do you want your brother to come in here?" Mom asked. I nodded, and curled into a ball. Mom walked out of the room closing the door behind her. After a few seconds there was a knock at the door.

"C-Come in." I said weakly. My older brother Nate walkes in the room, and sits on the edge of my bed. He started rubbing my legs over my blanket.

"What happened? All Mom told me was that you were crying." Nate said as he rubbed my legs. I took a deep breathe, and and wiped my eyes.

"St-Stan cheated o-n me wi-th Wendy." I said as I started to sob again. Nate scooted forward, and wrapped his arms around me. I cried myself to sleep on his shoulder.

I woke up the next morning with my face all sticky. I stood, and walked to the bathroom. I did my morning routine, then walked back to my room. I got dressed in shredded skinny jeans, a white tanktop, a black hoodie, and a black beanie. I pulled on my black combat boots, and grabbed my bag.

Once down stairs I sat my bag on the couch, then walked to the kitchen. I sat at the bar, and grabbed a muffin. Mom handed me a glass of strawberry banana milk, and smiled at me. I glanced up at her, and smiled softly.

"Are you feeling better sweetie?" Mom asked. I nodded, and looked at the clock. I quickly finished muffin and drink, then rushed out the door after grabbing my bag. I made it to the bus stop, and panted while trying to hold myself up. I heard footsteps coming close to me, so I straightened up.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard Kyle asked.

"Uhm yeah." I said straightening out my hoodie.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry for what Stan did. He is just going through some things." Kyle said placing a hand on my shoulder. I jerked out of his grasp, and turned to him.

"You knew didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!" I yelled. Kyle nodding while looking down.

"Of course you did. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"You.....you looked so happy. I didn't want to ruin your happiness." Kyle said slowly looking up.

"Well, look at me now. Do I look happy to you?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. Kyle frowned, and tried to grab my arm.

"(Y/n), please for give me!" Kyle said as the other guys were walking towards us. I frowned, and kept looking foward.

"(Y/n) COME HERE, AND GIVE ME A HUG!!" Kenny yelled running up to me. I turned just as Kenny ran into me. I laid there on the ground with Kenny hugging me.

"GET OFF YOU WHORE!!" I yelled trying to shove him off. Kenny laughed, and hugged me tighter.

"Kenny get off the poor girl." Kyle said, and pulled Kenny off of me. I stood, and dusted myself off. My hair was now a mess. I sighed, and pulled my hood over my head.

"TWINS!!" Kenny yelled hugging me again. I gave in, and hugged him back.

"Hey babe, how are you?" I heard Wendy ask. I frowned, and balled my hands into fists. I then started walking away from the bus stop.

"HEY (Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Kenny yelled running to catch up with me. I frowned, and kept walking towards Starks Pond. Kenny ran up beside me, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Do you know why Wendy is calling Stan babe? I thought he was dating you." Kenny said looking over at me. I frowned, and looked down playing with my fingers.

"H-He cheated on me wi-th her." I said as my eyes filled with tears.

"He's just a dumb ass." Kenny said sqeezing me to him. I nodded. That is true that Stan is a dumb ass.