Pull the trigger. (Kenny x reader.)

(Y/N) POV

   I sat there as I saw Kenny shot him self in the head, to prove to the guys that he would come back. But sadly they never remember. I do, because just like Kenny I have died multiple times, and have come back. Every. Single. Fucking. Time. I am tired of it.

   "Dude, what the fuck just happened?" Stan asked.

    "Kenny shot him self." I said in a duh tone.

    "No shit sherlock." Kyle said. Then like always after a few minutes they started to act as if every thing was normal.

   "Hey (Y/n), wanna go to my place and watch Terence & Phillip?" Stan asked. I shook my head.

   "Nah. Imma head home, and rest." I said. I walked away from the guys, and over to my house. I unlocked the door, and walked in. Empty like normal. Mom and Dad are constantly away on business trips. I bet they would forget all about me if they didn't have to pay for the house, and send money for food.

   I sighed as I sat on the couch. I turned on the tv, and put on (F/s). As I was watching I started to get sleepy. I kicked off my shoes, laid on the couch, then fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

   I woke up to knocking on the door. I stood up, stretched,  then walked to the door. I opened it, and saw Kenny standing there.

  "Coming here to apologise for the stunt you pulled yesterday I'm guessing?" I asked once I let him in.

   "What are you talking about?" He asked fear evident in his eyes.

   "About shooting your self." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

   "How do you remeber that?!" He asked shoting up from the couch.

   "Because I come back from dying all the time." I said. He rolled his eyes at me.

   "When have you ever died?" He asked.

   "I've gotten hit by car, pushed off bridges, shot, drown, and much more."

   "Highly doubt it."

   "Watch then."

   I pulled out a gun and shot my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   The next day I unlocked the door, and walked in. Kenny laid there on the couch fast asleep.

   "Ay, yo McCormick!" I yelled. He shot up, and ran to me.

   "What the fuck (Y/n)?! Why would you do that yesterday?!" He asked.

   "To prove you wrong." I sassed, and sat on the couch. There was a knock at the door, and Kenny answered it.

  "Sup dudes?" Stan asked as the others walked in with him.

   "Nothing much." I said flipping through the channels on tv. Kenny sat back down beside, and lent his head on my shoulder.

   "Aww. Are you two gonna make out?" Cartman asked.

   "Aww. Cartman are you gonna go to the gym, and work out?" I asked. The guys started laughing at him.

   "Good one (Y/n)." Kyle said laughing. I smirked, and looked over at Cartman.

   "That's it I'm leaving!" He yelled standing up.

    "Good I never wanted you here anyway." I said. He stormed out, and slammed the door. The guys started laughing harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~

   Stan and Kyle had leave around an hour ago, and Kenny was still here.

  "Dude, not to sound rude or anything. But when are you going home?" I asked.

   "I dunno." He said shrugging. I rolled my eyes, and walked up stairs.

  "Want to fix up the spare room for you?!" I yelled.

  "No!" He yelled back. I walked back down stairs, and looked at Kenny.

  "Why don't you want me to make the bed up for you?" I asked. 

   "Cause, I'm sleeping out here." He said looking at me as if it were obvious. I rolled my eyes.

  "Want to go out, and get food? I asked. He nodded. We put on our shoes, and started on our way to a restaurant. As we were walking I got hit by a car. God fucking damnit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I walked into the house, and kicked off my shoes. Kenny ran in the room from up stairs.

   "God I was so worried about you!" Kenny said hugging me.

   "Why? You know I always come back right?" I asked.

   "Because would you worry about the person you love?" He asked.

   "Yeah, that's why I always worry about you dumbass." I said giggling. He smiled, and kissed my forehead.

  "Now, let's go to bed!" He cheered pulling me upstairs to my room.

   "Why?" I asked.

   "I couldn't sleep last night, and I'm always tired once I come back from being dead." He said laying down. I rolled my eyes, and laid beside him. He pulled me to his chest, and fell asleep instantly. I rolled my eyes once more, and slowly fell asleep.