Happier. (Stan x reader x Kyle.)

(Y/N) POV

   I hate life right now. Stan went goth again. Cartman, and the other kids started making fun of Kyle, Kenny, and I. Wendy is being even more of a bitch now. Kyle has been trying to get ahold of Stan, but each time he tries Stan ignores him.

   "(Y/n), maybe you should try to talk to Stan." Kyle said grabbing my hand.

   "Where is he?" I asked looking up at him.

     "Follow me." Kyle said, and pulled me with him. We made it to the goth hang out, and there stood Stan. I walked up to him, and watched as he glared at me and Kyle.

   "Stan, what are you doing?" I asked.

    "Hanging out with my friends." Stan said in a monotone voice.

     "No you're not. You haven't hang out with us in weeks!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

   "Why do you care? You have Kyle." Stan said.

    "Lately I've been thinking, I want you to happier. Not strung up on some bitch!" I said wracking my fingers through my hair. Stan looked at me, looking like he might cry.

   "The girl I like is not a bitch. But she is acting like one." He said looking away from me.

   "Obviously you don't need her then. Get over her!" I said looking at him angrily.

   "How can I get over her if she is dating my best friend?!" Stan yelled whiping to look at me. He started walking towards me. I backed up until I was backed into Kyle.

   "Uhm? Tell me! How am I supposed to get over her?!" Stan yelled.

   "Dude, chill out!" Kyle yelled pushing me behind him.

    "How can I chill out when you're dating the girl I love Kyle?!" Stan yelled.

   "(Y/n), run. Don't look back okay." Kyle said turning around to look at me.

   "Kyle-"

   "Run. I'll be find."

   I took off sprinting away from the two. I didn't look back no matter how bad I wanted to. I ran till I got to my house. I looked behind me, and waited. I waited forever till I finally seen Kyle coming. I run up, and hugged him.

   "Kyle, are you okay?!" I asked.

    "I'm fine. Stan is too." He said wiping blood off his lip. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

   "I never wanted this to happen!" I yelled hugging him tightly while crying.

   "Shhh. Shhh. It's okay. You're fine." Kyle said rubbing my back. I gripped his shirt tighter as I heard footsteps walking towards us.

   "Kenny what are you doing here?" Kyle asked.

    "I wanted to make sure you guys were okay." He said.

    "Why wouldn't we be okay?" Kyle asked. I pulled away, and wiped my tears.

   "First, I heard you two and Stan yelling. Then, I saw (Y/n) running. Next, I saw you and Stan fighting. Finally, I heard (Y/n) crying, and saw you two hugging." Kenny said.

    "How are we going to help Stan?" I asked looking up at the two.

    "He'll come around eventually.  He always does." Kenny said smiling sadly at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    It has been two months since the fight. Me and Kye are still going strong. Kenny is still our friend. Cartman finally came back. And Stan....haven't heard from him since that day.....

   Kyle and I walked into the cafeteria holding hands. We sat with the other two, and we all started talking.

   "Shut up fatass." Kyle said glaring at Cartman.

    "I'm not fat you dirty fucking Jew!" Cartman yelled. We all started laughing, but we stoped once we heard a tray being placed on the table. We looked over, and saw Stan sitting by with us.

   "What are you doing here?" Kyle asked wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

   "I finally got over it. And I'm happier now. So I figured I would come back to my true friends." Stan said.

   "Dude, welcome back!" Kenny yelled hugging him.

   "HA! Gay!" Cartman said then started laughing. I looked at Kyle, he looked angry.

   "Calm down babe." I said then kissed his cheek. He looked down at me, and smiled.

   "Only for you." He said then kissed my forehead. Stan still looked kinda jealous, but I guess I'll have to get used to this. After all I don't like him anymore. I found love with Kyle.

   "Love you Kyle." I said hugging him.

    "I love you too." He said hugging me tightly. Just to think we started out trying to make Stan jealous.  Now look at us were are both happier now. Thanks to Stan.