Stressed Out. (Creek x reader.)

(Y/N) POV

I walked into school, and saw Tweek freaking out while Craig was trying to calm him down. I rushed up to them, my eyes showing concern.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'm not entirely sure. He just started freaking out." Craig said. I placed my hand on Tweek's shoulder, and watched as he turned to me, and crushed me in a hug.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He started shaking worse when I asked.

"They're out to get me! ACK! Help!" He said pulling away to grip his hair. I grabbed his hands, and slowly pulled them away from his hair. I held his hands in mine, and watch as he started to calm down.

"Are you okay now Tweek?" I asked. He nodded, and looked down.

"Come on let's get to class." I said walking down the hall still holding his hand. We made it to class, and Twek sat on one side of me while Craig sat on the other. Finally the teacher walked in, and we started our lessions for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch time, and Tweek was holding my hand while he was eating. Clyde looked over, and raised an eyebrow.

"What is going on here?" He asked.

"ACK! Nothing!" Tweek said gripping my hand tighter. I looked at him, and started rubbing my thumb over his knuckles. Tweek started to calm down, and all the guys looked shook. {Jungshook.} I smiled at him, and started eating my food.

"How do you calm him down?" Craig asked.

"I can calm him, because I have a calming aura, and I know how to deal with this type of thing." I said once I finished eating. It was time to go back class. We all walked in, and Cartman sat there smirking at us.

"What the fuck did you do Cartman?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Cartman said grinning. Stan looked over at him, and rolled his eyes. Tweek started shaking. I went to grab his hand, put he ran out of the room. I grabbed our bags, and turned to Craig. I ran out of the class with Craig following me.

"(Y/n)! Craig! Get back here!" Mr. Garrison yelled. We saw Tweek, and ran after him. He ran out of the school, and we followed close behind. He came to a stop at Starks Pond. We dropped our bags, and hugged him close.

"Tweek, honey. What's wrong?" Craig asked. Tweek sob, not being able to answer. I pulled him closer, and started running my hands through his hair.

"Shhh. Shhh. Tell us what's wrong." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair. He gripped my shirt, and sniffled. I smile down at him, and slwoly stopped running my fingers through his hair.

"I'm getting ACK tired of people looking at us weird. ACK because I'm dating Craig, and ACK holding your hand. ACK!" Tweek said tightening his grip on my shirt.

"Honey. It's fine. I don't care about that. (Y/n) doesn't care either. Right (Y/n)?" Craig asked.

"No I don't." I said as Tweek pulled away. Craig smiled softly at him, and kissed his forehead.

"(Y/n) ACK why are you so nice ACK to me?" Tweek asked.

"Because you remind me of well, me." I said smiling softly at him.

"How?" He asked.

"I have panic attacks all the time. I am constantly stressed, and I always listen to what people say about me good or bad." I said smiling sadly afterwards.

"God, now I have to take care of two people." Craig said rubbing his face. I giggled as Tweek just smiled up at Craig.

"Wait ACK what do you mean by that?" Tweek asked. I raised a brow at Craig, as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Tweek, did I ever tell you about how my cousin was moving to South Park?" Craig asked. Tweek nodded still looking confused.

"Well, uhm, (Y/n) kinda sorta is my cousin.." Craig said rubbing the back of his neck. Tweek looked at me wih his mouth wide open.

"There is no way!" He said.

"He is telling the truth. Have you never heard the teacher say my last name?" I asked.

"I always thought ACK they were getting onto Craig!" Tweek said his eyes wide. I giggled at him, and helped the boys stand up.

"Want to head over to my house?" Craig asked grabbing his and Tweek's bags. Tweek nodded, and pulled me with them to Craig's house. Well today sure turned out eventful.