Laughter lies. (Jimmy x depressed! reader.)

(Y/N) POV.

     Jimmy is always try to get me to laugh. He says I used to all the time when we were kids. But things have changed. I now have severe depression and anxiety. I hate having both of these. The only one who really knows about this is Clyde. He always is trying to help, but each time he tries he fails. 

    "W-what do you ca-ll a cow with no legs? Gr-ground beff!" Jimmy said cracking up. I looked at him and blinked.

    "C-come on that wa-as funny!" Jimmy said smilng at me. I faked a laugh so he would feel happy. Clyde looked over and shook his head.

    "Wow you GAH got her to laugh!" Tweak said smiling slightly. Wow these boys are idiots. Craig flipped off a girl from the distance. Wow and he is just a jackass. A really big one at that.

   "Tell another joke you might get her to laugh again!" Token said nearly jumping out his seat. God, what got him so excited?

    "Wh-at is the difference bet-betwwen a pizza and a bl-black man? A pizza can fe-ed a family of fo-ur." Jimmy said dying of laughter. I faked another laugh. Clyde sighed and pulled me away from the group.

   "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked pulling my arm away.

    "Why are you making Jimmy think that he is making you laugh again?" He asked.

    "BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LAUGH!" I yelled pushing Clyde into the brick wall beside us. Craig walked over because of my yelling.

   "Woah. Let him go (Y/N). He did nothing wrong." Craig said pulling me away. I growled and walked back over to Jimmy.

   "Wh-at is black, white, an-nd red all over? A ne-newspaper!" Jimmy said cracking up again.

   "Hey Jimmy, could we talk? Alone." I asked looking at Token and Tweak. They nodded and left.

   "Wh-what's up?" He asked.

   "Look Jimmy I know this is gonna hurt you, but....I'm not really laughing. I'm faking it. I forgot how to laugh because of my severe depression and anxiety.  My laughter lies. I'm so sorry that I lied to you Jimmy!" I said hugging the male.

   "It's fi-ne. I understand. I ju-st want you h-h-happy." He said smiling down at me. I smiled and let him go.

    "Hey (Y/N). I ha-ve a question." Jimmy said looking nervous.

   "Yes Jimmy?"

   "I re-really want to help yo-ou with your dep-depression. But as your boy-boyfriend. So what do yo-ou say?"

   "I would love to be your girlfriend Jimmy!"

     "WOO HOO GO JIMMY! GET SOME!" I heared from behind us. I turned around and saw the guys cheering and smiling at us. Well, all except Craig. He walked over and patted my head and Jimmy's back.

   "Go get her tiger." He said smirking down at me. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. He flipped me off and walked away.

   "Good GAH job Jimmy! Hope you too have fun GAH!" Tweak said smiling at us. He ran to catch up with Craig.

   "Why do-don't we go and se-ee a movie?" Jimmy asked.

    "I would love too." I said walking with him to the movie theater. We are watching Happy Death Day. {Look I know this is not in theaters any more but for this imagine it is. Deal with it.}

    I laughed alot during the movie. I tried not to but I did. At the wrong times at that! Like every time the girl dyed I laughed. Jimmy would smiled down at me then go back to watching the movie. I got a text from Craig a few seconds later.

  Bitch: Could you please quiet down?
Meh: Wait...how do you know I'm laughing.
Bitch: Look up two rows.
Meh: Fine.

   I looked up and saw Craig flipping me off. I did it back and turned back around.

    "What we-re you doing?" Jimmy aked.

    "Flipping off Craig cause he wants me to be quiet." I said looking at the huge screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     After the movie me and Jimmy went to eat. Jimmy was grinning like crazy when we got our food.

    "Why sre you grinning so much?" I asked.

    "Be-because of the beautiful girl in front of m-e." He said smiling more. I blushed and smiled slightly.

    I think he might be able to help me with my depression and anxiety.