WTF?! (Clyde x reader.) pt.2

(Y/N) POV

   It was now Friday, and I was nervous. I have to do the presentation with Clyde today, and he doesn't know the last question. Maybe I should just skip it, yeah that's what I'll do. I'll skip the last question.

~~~~~~~~~~

   It was our turn to do the presentation.  I walked up, and stood facing Clyde. I already knew the questions by eart, so I left my paper in my binder. Mrs. Chokesondik started the timer, and off we when.

  "Favorite game?" I asked.

  "(F/G)."

  "Favorite movie?"

  "(F/M)."

   "Favourite song?"

   "Doubt by Twenty Øne Piløts"

   "Favortie book?"

   "(F/B)."

   "Favorite show?"

  "(F/S)."

   "Favorite drink?"

   "(F/D)."

   "Favorite food?"

   "Tacos."

   "Favorite color?"

   "(F/C)."

   "Favorite animal?"

   "(F/A)."

   "Best friend?"

   "Clyde Donavan, as in me."

   "We're done." I declared, and Mrs. Chokesondik stopped the timer.

  "3 minutes and 10 seconds." She said once we sat done. I sighed, and raked my fingers through my har. Clyde looked at me with a confused look. I raised an eyebrow, and stook out my hand.

  "I thought you said there was eleven questions." Clyde whispered to me.

  "There is." I said glancing over at him.

  "What is it? " He asked.

  I sighed, and shook my head. I don't really want him to know, but he is my best friend and all. I guess I will tell him.

  "It was about my crush." I said looking down.

  "Who is it? "He asked.

  "(Y/n)! Clyde! Stop talking!" Mrs. Choksondik yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   It was now lunch time. I had my lunch in my hand, and I was walking to the girls' table. Girls as in Nicole, Heidi,  Wendy, Bebe, Red, and a few more. As I was walking to the table Clyde pulled me over to ours.

  "What are you doing?" I asked.

  "You're sitting here."

   "But I wanted to sit with the girls."

   "You never sit with the girls."

   "True."

   "Then come on."

  Clyde pulled out my seat, and shoved me into it. I sighed, and opened my lunch box. As I was eating Clyde would glance at me, and look away.

  "Why do you keep looking at me?!" I asked frustrated.

   "Is it Token?" Clyde asked.

   "No."

   "Craig?"

   "No."

   "Tweek?"

   "No."

   "Jimmy?"

   "No."

   "Kenny?"

   "No."

   "Stan?"

   "No."

   "Kyle?"

  "No."

   "Butters?"

   "No."

   "Cartman?"

   "Oh god no!"

   "Then who is it?!"

   "Why do you need to know?!"

    "Because I'm your best friend!"

    "So? There are some things I would like to keep a secret!"

    "But your not supposed to!"

    "Well I am!"

   "No!"

    "Yes! Now that's final!" I stood from the table, and left the cafeteria.  I didn't care about my lunch box. I knew Clyde would grab it even though I was mad at him. I walked down the hall, and walked out of the back doors. The goths looked at me, and scoffed.

  "Conformists." Micheal said.

   "Shut the fuck up Micheal. I am not in the mood to deal with your shit." I said glaring at the goths. {Plot twist ahead. You have been warned.}

  "When are you ever in the mood to deal with your brother?" Henrette asked.

  "When ever I am you know not gonna kill someone." I spat. Don't get me wrong there are times when I love my brother to death, but right now is not one of those times.

  "My friends are coming over after school. Don't bother us." Micheal said.

  "I won't be at home anyway." I said sitting on the railing.

  "Why?" Pete asked. I rolled my sighed, and huffed out a breathe.

  "Clyde keeps on asking who I like, and I'm not ready to tell him. He keeps pressuring me, and...."

  It felt kinda hard to breath. I tried pulling the collar of my shirt and jacket,  but that didn't help. I looked up as tears formed in my eyes. Micheal rised an eyebrow.

  "What's wrong with her?" Frickle asked. I pulled at my collar harder. It still wasn't helping me out.

  "I think she is having a panic attack." Henrette said standing up. Micheal walked over to me, and placed a hand on my shoulder.

  "You better feel happy, I never help conformists like you out." He said pulling me into a hug.

  "What if she became a goth?" Pete asked.

   "That might help her problem. She is always conplaining about people messing with her, so why not." Pete said.

  "What do you say (Y/n)?" Micheal asked.

  "I'll do it." I said once I calmed down.

This is gonna be a three
Parter now. Since I
Did a plot twist.
Peace out bee-otches.