Who Do U Love? (Clyde x reader.)

(Y/n) pov

"(Y/n), where's Clyde?" Bebe asked popping her gum in my face.

"I don't know. Why don't you text him." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well you should know, cause he's always ditching me, his girlfriend, to hang out with you, a pig." Bebe said spitting in my face.

"Hold the fuck up? Who you calling a pig? I don't see Shane Dawson around here. And secondly the only time I hang out with Clyde is in school." I said wiping her spit off my face. She glared, and walked off with her friends. I groaned, and walked to class.

I made it to class, and I sat in my seat. Why can't things go my way for once? Why do all the girls hate me? Is it because I'm related to Stan? It's not like I wanted to be his twin. Shelly likes me more anyway. I lent my cheek against my hand, and stared out the window. I heard books fall beside me, and ignored it.

"(Y/n), don't ignore me!" Clyde whined. I rolled my eyes, and looked over at my best friend.

"What's wrong? You look angry. Is it Stan again?" Clyde asked.

"Nah I'm fine. I can't help it I have a resting bitch face." I said with a shrug.

"(Y/n)! Come 'ere." Stan called from across the room. I sighed, and walked over to my brother.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"My friends are coming over after school." San said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Which ones?" I asked.

"Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman. Duh." Stan said flicking my forehead.

"Yah! Don't do that!" I whined pushing him away from me.

"I'm older than you. So bleh." Stan said sticking his tongue out. I rolled my eyes, and walked back over to my seat. I plopped down, and threw my head down.

"Dude! Are you okay?!" Clyde asked.

"Yeah totally fine." I said not once picking my head up.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Clyde asked.

"I'm fine. Stop asking." I growled picking my head up. Clyde raised his hands in surrender, and smiled at me. I groaned once more, and slammed my head into my arms.

"(Y/n)! Come 'ere." Stan yelled once again. I walked over to his friends, and saw him on the phone.

"Mom just called me. She said we need to go home." Stan said packing up his things.

"When?" I asked.

"Now." Stan said pushing me towards my desk. I grabbed my things, and shoved them in my bag. I pulled my bag on, and started walkin hm out the room. Just as Stan and I made it outside, Mr. Garrison came walking down the hall.

"Quick hide!" Stan said shoving me into the Janitor's closet. Stan squeezed in, and shut the door behind him. He was peeking out the door watching for Mr. Garrison to go by.

"Okay, he's gone." Stan said opening the door. He pulled me out, then we started walking towards the parking lot. We climbed in Stan's car, then started out journey home.

Once we pulled up at the house, Stan cut the engine. He turned to me, and smiled softly. I raised an eyebrow, and tilted my head to the side. He placed a hand on my shoulder, and squeezed it.

"Calm down. I can tell you're nervous." Stan said. I nodded, then climbed out of the car. We walked into the house, and threw our bags on the ground. Stan grabbed my arm, and drug me to the kitchen.

"Mom, we're home!" Stan said sitting at the bar. I sat down beside him, and waited for Mom. She turned around, and smiled at us. She walked up to the bar, and lent against it.

"So kids....we're going on a vacation." Mom said smiling.

"Where?" I asked.

"Not sure yet. You can both bring one friend." Mom said turning back around. Stan turned to me, and rushed up stairs.

"I'm bringing Kyle!" He yelled slamming his door.

"Who am I gonna bring?" I asked walking up stairs.

"Why not bring Clyde?" Stan asked opening up his bedroom door.

"Can't. Bebe will kill me." I sighed.

"Bring him anyway." Stan said with a shrug.

"Did you not hear me? Bebe will kill me!" I whined. Stan pulled me in the room, and pushed him onto his bed. He laid beside me, and looked over at me.

"Clyde is always telling me how he loves to hang out with you. And how much he misses you." Stan said smiling at me.

"I highly doubt that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Keep rollin' ya eyes. You might find a brain back there." Stan said smirking.

"Yah!" I yelled shoving Stan.

"Here let me call Clyde." Stan said pulling out his phone. He picked Clyde's contact, and called him. He put the call on speaker, and laid his phone on the bed.

"Hello? " Clyde asked.

"Hey dude. We're going on vacation. Want to come with?" Stan asked.

"Sure. But I thought you would bring Kyle."

"I am. You'll be (Y/n)'s plus one."

"Then I won't be able to go. Bebe will kill her. I love her too much for my crazy ex girlfriend to kill her."

"Wait ex?"

"Yeah. We broke up two months ago."

"A'ight. See ya."

Stan hung up the phone, and looked over at me. I sighed, and rolled onto my stomach. I buried my face into the mattress, and groaned. Stan rubbed my back.

"Hey it's fine." Stan said. My phone started viberating, and I answered the call. I placed the phone to my ear, and rolled my eyes.

"(Y/n)! How ya doin'? " Clyde asked.

"Good. Now, what do you want?" I asked.

"Just wanted to hang out with my bestfriend! "

"Then how come every time I want to hang out you can't? You're always stuck up Bebe's ass. Just....who do you love?"

With that I hung up the phone, and threw it on the bed.

"Wow." Stan said looking over at me.

"God. Kill me." I said burying my face in the mattress once more.