You don't understand.(Stan's group x abused! reader.)

(Y/N) POV.

    I was on the bus with Cartman, Kenny, Kyle, and Stan. And boy were they being obnoxious. {I almost spelt it boi instead of boy XD kill me please T-T .}  

   "SHUT THE FUCK UP FAT ASS! KENNY AND STAN ARE ASLEEP!" Kyle yelled wacking Cartman upside the head.

   "HEY DON'T CALL ME FAT! YOU FUCKING JEW!" Cartman yelled back. I turned around facing the pair.

   "SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU! I AM GETTING TIRED OF HEARING YOU TO YELL ALL THE TIME! YOU GUYS ARE JUST AS BAD AS MY PARENTS!" I yell making the two quiet.  I turned and sat back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I got off the bus and ran into the house.

   "WHERE WERE YOU?! YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Mom yelled grabbing me by my hair. She pulled me up to my room and threw me in.

   "JUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR FATHER GETS HOME!" Mom yelled. She slamed and locked the door behind her. I slowly sat up.

  "Why does this always happen to me? Why can't mom and dad just be nice?" I asked crawling over to my bed. I heared the front door slam open.

   "Oh no. Dad's home. I need to hide." I said trying to crawl around my room. My door slamed open and dad walked in.

   "YOU LITTLE SLUT! WHERE WERE YOU ALL DAY?! YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME YOU WEREN'T HOME!" He said punching and kicking me. He kept on til I was coughing up blood.

   "You stupid slut." He said spitting on me. He then walked out and slamed the door. My phone started ringing. It was Stan.

S: Hey (Y/N) how are you?        
M: Eh. Why do you care?          
S: Because you are my fren.     
M: Yea sure. Whatever.             
S: Want to hang out later?        
M: No, my parents won't let me.
S: So come on over.                     
M: No you don't understand.     
   S: Don't be such a baby! Come on.
M: I CAN'T FOR THE LAST TIME!
S: Whatever. See you later.        

    And with that he hung up. God damn it if only he would listen to me! Mom walked in and saw me talking to myself.

    "COULD YOU STOP BEING SO WEIRD?!" She asked. I stayed silent. She walked out the room.

   "I need to text someone to see if I can stay with them. Maybe Cartman." I said pulling my phone out.