Emperor's New Clothes. (cheater Stan x reader.) pt. 2

Some events may be triggering.
Some of these events actually happened to me.

(Y/N) POV

It has been one month since me and Stan had broken up. He had told Kyle that I told him to kill himself. Which I didn't. Then Kyle yelled at me, which hurt because I thought he was a good friend of mine. But obviously not, and when he tried to apologise, because Stan was making him. I went off on him big time. {This is actually true. My ex boyfriend told his best friend this and he yelled at me. So I yelled right back at him when he apologised.}

"(Y/n), how are ya dude?" Kenny asked wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I shrugged, and smiled up at him. We walked up to the lunch line, and grabbed a tray. Kyle walked in line, and stood right beside me. I looked up, saw him, and glared.

"Fuck you." I said glaring harshly at him.

"Ew, no." He said quickly grabbing a tray, and walking away. I frowned, and turned back to Kenny. He shrugged, and grabbed some food. I did the same, then walked to pay for my food.

I was going to dump my tray, but there was a huge line. As I was waiting in line I saw Kyle walking to put up his tray. He spotted me, and quickly skipped people in line, so he would have to be near me. I quickly dumped my tray, and stromed back to my table.

"IF I SEE KYLE ONE MORE TIME I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!" I yelled wracking my hands through my hair. My friends Kenny, Grace, Reece, Grayden, and Leslie. {He is a boy. Everyone that I listed besides Kenny are my real life friends.} All looked at me worried. Kenny placed a hand on my shoulder, and looked worriedly at my face.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Kenny asked.

"No I feel like a dick because I went off on Kyle, but he deserved it. He made it clear that the only reason he was apologising was cause Stan was making him. Also Wendy broke up with him because she found out that Stan was with me while he was with her."

"Kyle doesn't even care that he went off on you." Reece said. {This actually happened at lunch on the 14th.} I sighed as I sat there rubbing my eyes so I wouldn't cry.

"Why did you even get into a fist fight with Wendy if you gave up on Stan?" Leslie asked raising an eyebrow. I looked down playing with my fingers. {I actually did get into a fist fight with some girl before over my ex.}

"He told me that he didn't cheat, so I decided that we could still talk. Then I found out that they were really dating." I said looking up at the group. Grace frown, and hugged me tight. Leslie was kinda shocked, Reece patted my back, Grayden.....Grayden stayed silent. Kenny got up, and walked away. I have no clue why.

It has been a week now since I went off on Kyle. Wendy dropped Stan completely. She won't even look in his direction. He won't talk to me, but I have seen him look over at me. The one day I went to talk to me friend Nick, and Stan looked over at me. {Nick is like my best guy friend.}

"UGH! KILL ME NOW!!" I yelled slamming my head onto the lunch table. Kenny sighed, and stood up.

"Hey Ken, where are ya goin'?" Leslie asked.

"Over to talk to Stan's punk ass." Kenny growled balling his hands into fists.

"Kenny please call down. He isn't worth it." I said looking up at him.

"Does he even realise how much he hurt you? Or how much you want to kill yourself? Or how people keep asking you question about if you really did tell him to kill himself? Or why you even got into a fight with Wendy?!" Kenny ranted. I shook my head no.

"Then he needs to learn." Kenny said as he started to turn around. He then started walking over to Stan's table.

"KENNY!" I yelled running to catch up with him. Once I caught up with him, I grabbed his arm.

"Kenny please stop. Please your scaring me!" I said as I tugged on his arm. He turned to me, and gently pulled my hand off of him.

"I'm doing this whether you like it or not." Kenny said. He then kissed my forehead, and walked away. I frowned, and walked back to my table.

KENNY POV

I walked up to Stan's table, and slammed my hands onto it. Kyle, Stan, Cartman, Craig, Butters, Cylde, Tweek, Token, and Jimmy all looked over at me.

"You fucker!" I growled glaring at Stan.

"Uhm, what do you mean?" He asked.

"Lying about (Y/n). Telling people she told you to kill yourself when she didn't. Cheating on her. Then lying to her face about it. Then doing not a damn thing when you tell her to beat Wendy's ass, when she gets into a fist fight. Telling your friend to apologise, when you're the one who should be!" I said slamming my fist on the table.

"Okay and?" Stan asked. I almost jumped over the table, and beat him. But of course Kyle, Craig, and Token all grabbed me.

"GO APOLOGISE YOU DICK!!" I yelled thrashing around.

"I'm good. She was always a bitch, so she should of seen this coming." Stan said smirking as he grabbed my chin.

"YOU DICK!!" I heard someone yell. Next thing we all know Stan is on the ground rubbing the back of his head. There stood (Y/n) holding a tray.

"Let. Him. Go." She said glaring at Token, Craig, and Kyle. They quickly let go of me, and I walked over to (Y/n).

"Mess with me or my friends again, and......it WON'T be pretty. GOT IT?!" (Y/n) asked. They all nodded. Looks like (Y/n) is the new boss around here.